Thread: How do I make Wilma 2 drippers per pot ?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,671 Times

Default How do I make Wilma 2 drippers per pot ?

Just setting up for my 1st bash with wilmas keep reading about people loosing plants over a blocked dripper and getting around this by have 2 per pot. I?m after some advice on how people have done the pls peeps

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Dizzydave For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-12-18)

Thanks

Mate

I’ve done this before and used and spliter for each output on the top of the unit. It’s works well but you’ll need a good pump to power the extra output or you’ll get it working in one and not the other.

In my two years I’ve never had one block just make sure you leave it a little out the medium then roots will never grow in. To be honest it’s ok whatever you do as long as you keep the res clean and change at least fully once a week.

Be sure the pebbles are clean or this will cause no end of issues with the slit building up. I also add hydrozyme easch change to help break down any bad in there.

Your in for a treat and the speed is amazing

Happy growing

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WWBB For This Useful Post:

Dizzydave (17-12-18), GEORGE (16-12-18)

Thanks

I’ve got two drippers per pot .
    I just attached another 4pipe manifold to the existing pipework . It provides 8 nipples in total , 2 each to my 4 pots .
    I use a maxi jet 1200 , perfect power for this system

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlowBack For This Useful Post:

Dizzydave (21-12-18), GEORGE (21-12-18), HaZyLaZy (02-05-19), WhIpLaSh (21-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,671 Times

Quote Originally Posted by BlowBack View Post
    I?ve got two drippers per pot .
    I just attached another 4pipe manifold to the existing pipework . It provides 8 nipples in total , 2 each to my 4 pots .
    I use a maxi jet 1200 , perfect power for this system
    I think ive got a maxijet 1000 ill take a look cheers bud

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dizzydave For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-12-18)