Thread: Need help with onset of alzheimers. Recommendations please

Thanks
    Thanked 2 Times

Default Need help with onset of alzheimers. Recommendations please

Hello everyone
    I am new here and live in Canada. I am getting the early onset of alzheimers I think. Memory loss, etc.
    Can anyone give me info on best strain (oil) to use, or what has worked for some people.
    Any and all info would be appreciated.
    Thanks,
    Networkal

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to networkgal For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-12-18), Greengrass (19-12-18)

Macky Guest

Sorry to hear your bad news, welcome to the talk, here is what google thinks is good

Purple Kush (Indica Marijuana Strain)
    OG Kush (Hybrid Marijuana Strain)
    Sour Diesel (Sativa Dominant Marijuana Strain)
    Green Crack (Sativa-Dominant Marijuana hybrid)
    Acapulco Gold (Sativa-Dominant hybrid Marijuana Strain)

Get any of those, tell us what you have as a set up, and we will help get to a good harvest! Good luck network gal! Just ask anything, we are all always happy to help

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-12-18), Greengrass (19-12-18), Valentina (17-12-18), WF420 (16-12-18)