Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Yellowing leafs on young plants

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking

Lighten up on the watering. And give some what Creeper said next time they are ready for water. ^^^
    Last edited by GEORGE; 18-12-18 at 01:31 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Erby (18-12-18), lipnobody (18-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

once in 3 weeks!! i usualy start in increments of 50ml! from seedling! every 2 days currently using 200ml on week old seedlings n 100ml on the two a week behind!
    soil must be compacted if its still heavy! or theres not enough drainage holes at the bottom!
    when you pot up make sure to loosen the soil a tad n thow a handfull of perlite at the bottom of the new pots

hope you get to the bottom of this erby
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

Erby (18-12-18), GEORGE (18-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,169 Times

Quote Originally Posted by lipnobody View Post
    once in 3 weeks!! i usualy start in increments of 50ml! from seedling! every 2 days currently using 200ml on week old seedlings n 100ml on the two a week behind!
    soil must be compacted if its still heavy! or theres not enough drainage holes at the bottom!
    when you pot up make sure to loosen the soil a tad n thow a handfull of perlite at the bottom of the new pots

hope you get to the bottom of this erby
    Yeah its a mad thing hey lol.

The only thing I've done different this time is I gave the whole pot a really good watering before I transplanted the seedlings in them, and they have been under a propagator hood all this time. So Ive just removed the hood now as they were beginning to max the height of it.

The soil is still wet all the way to the bottom... haaa I want it to dry them out so I can water with the cal mag when it turns up tomorrow but they dont need watering at all yet lol. The bottom of the pots have plenty of holes like a normal pot so Im not sure lol.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Erby For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

most pots ive seen on here always have a few extra holes drilled!
    ah that explains the heavy pots now!
    get the hood off them n let it dry up, the cal-mag is folair fed so you can spray at lights off the whole plant just not the soil

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

Erby (21-12-18), GEORGE (18-12-18)

Thanks

i think you need different lights and or different nutes

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justintimeshepard For This Useful Post:

Erby (21-12-18), GEORGE (21-12-18)

Thanks

Just transplant into a larger pot! Fill up the larger pots with good new substrate. Its not too late if you want to save those plants. If you are having problems with a watering methods and would like some help i would glad to help you. Those Plants are Super Fixable!

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to creeperpark For This Useful Post:

Erby (21-12-18), GEORGE (21-12-18)

Thanks

Thanks for all the input guys, me bitches seem to be a lot happier at the moment.

I think it was possibly down to the being under the hood for too long, the combination of very high humidity, the hood not allowing the soil to dry out so the roots could breath... I removed the hood a few days ago and they all seem much happier, they got a water today as the pots had dryed out properly etc.

I've bought some Cal Mag but haven't used it yet, I'll see how they continue on first.

Like Creeperpark says, I think its also time to repot them so I'll get that done today or over the weekend into their medium sized early veg pots...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erby For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-12-18), lipnobody (21-12-18)

Thanks

Erby Don't pack your substrate when you refill the larger pots. Keep them loose so the roots will have an easy time growing. Also use the whole pot, fill them up to the top too say 1/2 in from the top. Then Wet to dry. No Nutes!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to creeperpark For This Useful Post:

Erby (22-12-18), GEORGE (24-12-18)

Thanks

Thanks mate will do, they?re begging to look strong again now so fingers crossed for a smooth sailing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Erby For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

check the roots mate, sounds like either the roots are eaten or not growing into the soil. maybe too hot nute wise. Any bugs flying around in your tent around the pots?
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

20. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-12-18)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast