Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Is this a zinc deficiency?

Thanks

Sorry, You can't fix it at this point, however if you just give it water only. NO nutes then you may get a few nice buds by the end. Just water on super organic soils!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to creeperpark For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-12-18), JimMcG (28-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,772 Times

Jacks Magic from Homebase seems to get decent reviews

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-12-18), JimMcG (28-12-18), SmobyToker#1 (29-12-18)

Thanks

Right, here's an update. I hoped to be home early, these past few days, but unfortunately, I wasn't, so the initial images are in poor natural light.
    I wasn't going to post them, but I wanted something up, so the others are taken in the kitchen with artificial light.

As you can see, most of the leaves are almost dead. They look green, but are infact pale, pale yellow. The leaves that aren't dead, are pointed upwards.
    Due to everyones initial replies, creeperpark,I no longer believed it was a zinc deficiency. I just hope to know what it is, the plant to survive, and use as a lesson. I'm now using 1ml per litre of Bloom. I was considering added the organic pk to try and fattened the buds up. Usually at this time, the stems would be covered with thick bud. Whatever happens, it'll be a paltry yield.

Whilst I'm here, I might as well show you the other plant, that I have in the tent. Different strain, but same soil.

This midget was seeded 5 days after the Dwarf, but due to the seed case becoming stuck, it's growth was stunted and it was delicate, so I only used water, and did so sparingly.
    Now, near it's 7 week point, I must have exhausted all the nutrients in the soil, since it's starting to droop and claw in places, these past 3 days.
    I decided to add 0.4ml of Grow per litre, since it now struggling and still hasn't flowered. It is definitely not over watered.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to JimMcG For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

The second plant looks overfed IMO mate, dark green, clawing, drooping so very confusing that shes had no nutes lol. I think as well that being overfed with nitrogen inhibits flowering but Im not sure Ive got that right.

The first plant is the opposite and looks hungry ?

Curiouser and curiouser lol.

Im not very knowledgeable mate but Id not be giving that second plant any grow and Id be feeding the first one with a dose of grow.

Wait for other opinions though please mate

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-12-18), JimMcG (29-12-18)

Thanks

I don't know whats going on? The 2nd plant had been vibrant, up until a few days ago.

Regarding the 1st plant; I should be only a couple of weeks off finishing (notes read 8 weeks, but I always expect 9 or 10), so at this stage, I shouldn't need grow nutes, only bloom and hopefully a bit of pk. I think whatever damage got done earlier, by my watering, it remained, even after flushing.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JimMcG For This Useful Post:

Gaz (29-12-18), GEORGE (29-12-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JimMcG View Post
    I don't know whats going on? The 2nd plant had been vibrant, up until a few days ago.

Regarding the 1st plant; I should be only a couple of weeks off finishing (notes read 8 weeks, but I always expect 9 or 10), so at this stage, I shouldn't need grow nutes, only bloom and hopefully a bit of pk. I think whatever damage got done earlier, by my watering, it remained, even after flushing.
    You quite often need to give a little grow with the bloom in flower, I thought the same on my last grow but at around 8 weeks I was told by the guys here she needed N and that I should of been giving a little grow as well.

Anyway Im not experienced enough to be certain about anything mate but Im hoping one of the guys comes to offer some help and corrects me.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Cheers! Btw, I'm following your current grow. Hope to use it as a template in future, to avoid all this drama!

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JimMcG For This Useful Post:

Gaz (29-12-18), GEORGE (29-12-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by JimMcG View Post
    Cheers! Btw, I'm following your current grow. Hope to use it as a template in future, to avoid all this drama!
    Oh my pleasure mate, Im very lucky to be learning the ropes with BB, thanks for following mate

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-12-18)

Thanks

For what its worth.....Id give that yellow plant a feed of grow at 1ml per litre and bloom at 2ml per litre mate and make sure she has enough to make it to the finish. 1ml bloom is very weak feed at this point mate.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Is the dark green an auto?

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-12-18)

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast