Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: led light and yield

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ryan2293 View Post
    ahh ok mate, the 600w meizhi pulls 277 so they near enough the same lol but I was concerned anyway with the penetration to the lower canopy the meizhi was giving feel like I'm gonna be throwing away fair bit of small nugs, deffo gonna be ordering this kit, once Christmas had passed gonna get it on order, will pm the guy u said to aswell mate thanks for the help will let you know once it has arrived haha

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
    Is that enough penetration :-)

Current diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

GasMan (21-12-18), GEORGE (18-12-18), lipnobody (18-12-18), ryan2293 (18-12-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Is that enough penetration :-)

Current diary
    haha yeah mate she looking a beauty, so I assume this would be more likely to average a better g/watt then a cheaper viper, meizhi ect...., I looked at one of the smaller 130 w light and it stated that it could get 1 - 2 g/watt, I assume this would be the same for the 260 so 1 light would be enough to supply 3 plants in a 3x3 ?? looking for around 8 - 10 oz I know that's probably what ever one would want and probably tough to achieve but that's why I gotta get haha, growing for bro and mother aswell lool, 260 true watts be sufficient for this or maybe adding the 130 aswell as a 260 would deffo do the trick ?? or is there such a thing as too much light in a small space haha

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ryan2293 For This Useful Post:

gardro (18-12-18), GEORGE (18-12-18), lipnobody (18-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

haha yeah mate she looking a beauty, so I assume this would be more likely to average a better g/watt then a cheaper viper, meizhi ect...., I looked at one of the smaller 130 w light and it stated that it could get 1 - 2 g/watt, I assume this would be the same for the 260 so 1 light would be enough to supply 3 plants in a 3x3 ?? looking for around 8 - 10 oz I know that's probably what ever one would want and probably tough to achieve but that's why I gotta get haha, growing for bro and mother aswell lool, 260 true watts be sufficient for this or maybe adding the 130 aswell as a 260 would deffo do the trick ?? or is there such a thing as too much light in a small space haha

I'm running 500w in 1.1x1.1m and that's nice and bright

That 260 will give at least 260g, 1 gpw let's say and 1.5+ if youre good.

Current diary

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-12-18), lipnobody (18-12-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    I'm running 500w in 1.1x1.1m and that's nice and bright

That 260 will give at least 260g, 1 gpw let's say and 1.5+ if youre good.

Current diary
    ok mate great I wish Christmas wasn't next week the light would have already been purchased haha, as I said anything about 7 is what's needed really, I know other environment factors come into play but just was curious because the more reading I done I saw people averaging like 140 170grams from these meizhi light, and obviously need more, if 1g per watt if very achievable with this 260 watt light then I'm gonna run the second grow with one of them and go from there once I see the results

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ryan2293 For This Useful Post:

gardro (18-12-18), GEORGE (18-12-18), lipnobody (18-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

ok mate great I wish Christmas wasn't next week the light would have already been purchased haha, as I said anything about 7 is what's needed really, I know other environment factors come into play but just was curious because the more reading I done I saw people averaging like 140 170grams from these meizhi light, and obviously need more, if 1g per watt if very achievable with this 260 watt light then I'm gonna run the second grow with one of them and go from there once I see the results

I'm running a 1200 watt in a 1.5?1.5?2 m tent. I really need another light in too for flower and my tent to be another 0.3m taller. Don't have space for that though. Running 6 photos. Really only room for 2 scrogged photos or 4 autos.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeff For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-12-18)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3