Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: led light and yield

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

Quote Originally Posted by ryan2293 View Post
    just checked the invisible sun kits out on there a website and had a look at your diary, might sound stupid but are they full spectrum lights?? they look very bright not like the full spectrum 1 I have now which is purple/red, I aint got a clue about light really lol haha, I checked out the ish260 kit which says got a coverage for 3x3 which would be perfect for me, do these light's give off much heat ?? can't really find any reviews but also the biggest question is would these light average more then a meizhi?? would be a no brainer if that's the case haha will purchase after this grow but I can't find many reviews on them
    They are full spectrum. Use lots of mini led cobs. State of the art. Drool worthy for led growers. Passive heat sinks. Shouldn't put off much heat.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jeff For This Useful Post:

gardro (18-12-18), GEORGE (18-12-18), lipnobody (18-12-18), ryan2293 (18-12-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    They are full spectrum. Use lots of mini led cobs. State of the art. Drool worthy for led growers. Passive heat sinks. Shouldn't put off much heat.
    ahh really ?? so I guess these light are more powerfull?? like as in there led would penetrate the lower canopy better ?? tbh I think I'm already sold and will purchase one of these kits haha

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ryan2293 For This Useful Post:

gardro (18-12-18), GEORGE (18-12-18), lipnobody (18-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

ahh really ?? so I guess these light are more powerfull?? like as in there led would penetrate the lower canopy better ?? tbh I think I'm already sold and will purchase one of these kits haha

Yeah pretty excellent. I just built my grow from scratch a few months ago and just can't do another light now, otherwise I'd hop right on that bus.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jeff For This Useful Post:

gardro (18-12-18), GEORGE (18-12-18), lipnobody (18-12-18), ryan2293 (18-12-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff View Post
    Yeah pretty excellent. I just built my grow from scratch a few months ago and just can't do another light now, otherwise I'd hop right on that bus.
    do you know what Kelvin range is??? I got a option of 3000k to 4000k which I have no clue what that means, have no idea they made led light like that till I checked gardo's diary

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ryan2293 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

do you know what Kelvin range is??? I got a option of 3000k to 4000k which I have no clue what that means, have no idea they made led light like that till I checked gardo's diary

Go with 3000K for full cycle growth :-)

Current diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-12-18), lipnobody (18-12-18), ryan2293 (18-12-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Go with 3000K for full cycle growth :-)

Current diary
    ok mate great, I assume this light don't have switches ?? like my current 1 has a veg and bloom switch or is this just a case of once it's on just run what ever light cycle I want from start to finish ??? and this could potentially increase yields ?? or is it a case of it will definitely produce more bud then a meizhi light ?? as I said first time growing so that's why I hitting you with all the rookie questions lool

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryan2293 For This Useful Post:

gardro (18-12-18), GEORGE (18-12-18)

Thanks

ok mate great, I assume this light don't have switches ?? like my current 1 has a veg and bloom switch or is this just a case of once it's on just run what ever light cycle I want from start to finish ??? and this could potentially increase yields ?? or is it a case of it will definitely produce more bud then a meizhi light ?? as I said first time growing so that's why I hitting you with all the rookie questions lool

No switches pal. The spectrum has the "red" and "blue" in there in the right quantities in 3000K for seed to weed.

Definitely a lot more bang for your buck than vipar etc. I used to grow with Mars Hydro btw

Current diary

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-12-18), lipnobody (18-12-18), ryan2293 (18-12-18)

Thanks

No switches pal. The spectrum has the "red" and "blue" in there in the right quantities in 3000K for seed to weed.

Definitely a lot more bang for your buck than vipar etc. I used to grow with Mars Hydro btw

Current diary
    ahh nice one mate thanks for the help, plants will be finished in a out 4 weeks so gonna order this light start of January so should get here just before these current finish and I can start the second grow under 1 of these, I saw that it says on the website it can replace a 500w hid, does this means it pulls 500w or does it pull less ?? not a issue either way tbh but you seem to be the guy who's brain I should pick about this stuff haha, thanks mate

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ryan2293 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

ahh nice one mate thanks for the help, plants will be finished in a out 4 weeks so gonna order this light start of January so should get here just before these current finish and I can start the second grow under 1 of these, I saw that it says on the website it can replace a 500w hid, does this means it pulls 500w or does it pull less ?? not a issue either way tbh but you seem to be the guy who's brain I should pick about this stuff haha, thanks mate

The ish260 pulls about 260w watts mate but since this new type of led is so efficient, it's equivalent of around 500whps or 500w vipar/meizhi/mars

In real world its slightly less but you will see the difference straight away.

Penetration is much better than blue red lighting

Pm @invisible_sun_led_uk and he will sort you a discount

Current diary

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-12-18), lipnobody (18-12-18)

Thanks

The ish260 pulls about 260w watts mate but since this new type of led is so efficient, it's equivalent of around 500whps or 500w vipar/meizhi/mars

In real world its slightly less but you will see the difference straight away.

Penetration is much better than blue red lighting

Pm @invisible_sun_led_uk and he will sort you a discount

Current diary
    ahh ok mate, the 600w meizhi pulls 277 so they near enough the same lol but I was concerned anyway with the penetration to the lower canopy the meizhi was giving feel like I'm gonna be throwing away fair bit of small nugs, deffo gonna be ordering this kit, once Christmas had passed gonna get it on order, will pm the guy u said to aswell mate thanks for the help will let you know once it has arrived haha

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ryan2293 For This Useful Post:

gardro (18-12-18), GEORGE (18-12-18)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast