Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Can the nhs refuse treatment for cancer?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Emotive subject indeed and we feel for those touched but we're not best placed to give medical recommendations.

There's risks taking chemo but there's risk not

Current diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

AND (23-12-18), British green (23-12-18), Gaz (23-12-18), GEORGE (02-01-19), ggotch (23-12-18), lipnobody (23-12-18), MonsterEnergy (23-12-18), M_C (23-12-18), Valentina (26-12-18), WF420 (23-12-18)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

know just how you feel macky,

my dads started as bowl cancer, got treated with chemo, 6 months later it's now lung cancer, liver cancer
    honestly ur doomed either way

chemo is pure poison that people pray will work,
    life definitely can have it's twists n turns

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

AND (23-12-18), British green (23-12-18), GEORGE (02-01-19), Valentina (26-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Emotive subject indeed and we feel for those touched but we're not best placed to give medical recommendations.

There's risks taking chemo but there's risk not

Current diary
    I'd prefer to stick a wire brush up my arse than take the chemo route or there radio therapy. It just fucks you over . Cut it outta me or they can stick it .

Merry Christmas

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

AND (23-12-18), gardro (23-12-18), GEORGE (02-01-19), lipnobody (23-12-18), MonsterEnergy (24-12-18), Valentina (26-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    I'd prefer to stick a wire brush up my arse than take the chemo route or there radio therapy. It just fucks you over . Cut it outta me or they can stick it .

Merry Christmas
    I cannot disagree with you but would hate anyone not to take medical advice based on something they read here for example

Doctors are scientists and science is based on evidence

Cancer metastasizes in the end

Current diary

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

AND (23-12-18), British green (23-12-18), GEORGE (02-01-19), MonsterEnergy (24-12-18), Valentina (26-12-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    I cannot disagree with you but would hate anyone not to take medical advice based on something they read here for example

Doctors are scientists and science is based on evidence

Cancer metastasizes in the end

Current diary
    I'm all down with that Gardro mate, all about the science for me, and at the end of the day, there is scientific evidence that chemo does work, and it's the best we have right now. It's poison, and might kill you quicker than the cancer does, but, that's what science has right now, and that's the way you have to go.

I love weed, you'll know how much I love weed lol. But still, I advise him to do what his doctor says, the guy who has been to university and studied this shit for years.

Always go with scientific based medicines! Always! Evidence matters. I'd love weed to be the cure to everything, but so far, we just don't have enough evidence to say it does.

But there is plenty of evidence to say it helps with the effects of chemo, and that what I would like to use it for. I don't think it kills cancer cells personally. There is no evidence for that. But I'm holding out for some good research to prove me wrong!

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

AND (23-12-18), gardro (23-12-18), GEORGE (02-01-19), ggotch (23-12-18), MonsterEnergy (24-12-18)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2