Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I am finally finished with my set up and am ready to be a tester if anyone needs one!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by budfarmer View Post
    and i was just having a laugh .. no offence ment whatsoever ..................... i have seeds here that i havent tested ( no growroom ) big bud x cheese ......... skunk x thai etc ......
    nice man!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justintimeshepard For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (10-01-19), hotshot (21-02-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    We have comps like this often mate, you've just missed one! Drop blue a message, he was talking about some Dutch passion seeds for a grow out coming if it's just seeds you're after?

Do you have everything but seeds?
    yup but i will always try equiptment or anything someone needs testeed and reviewed properly or what not. It sounds odd but people do have their reasons for needed someone to try a product out. Thanks for responding so quick

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justintimeshepard For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (10-01-19), hotshot (21-02-20)

Thanks

I've a freebie of you want it as I will never grow it. Pm me and we can sort out getting it to you. M

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Cbd captain For This Useful Post:

hotshot (21-02-20)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2