Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Passing a Drug Test Expert- Urine or Hair Drug Tests- ASK ME ANYTHING!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,614 Times

so if you shave your head, tell them you are a hemophiliac and cant do a blood test and that you need to save your urine to check your blood sugar levels because of your diabetes, you should be cool then?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (30-12-18), gardro (30-12-18), GEORGE (30-12-18), lipnobody (30-12-18), Priapus (30-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,884 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdt View Post
    so if you shave your head, tell them you are a hemophiliac and cant do a blood test and that you need to save your urine to check your blood sugar levels because of your diabetes, you should be cool then?
    No, they will just not hire you, or, if you are already employed, they will dismiss you.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (30-12-18), gardro (30-12-18), GEORGE (30-12-18), Kurdt (30-12-18), Valentina (30-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,505 Times

I've had to have drug tests a long time ago when working on the railway. Also have had tests on site when at work. Truth be told my old company would sack you if you failed. To appear to be doing something then hire you a month or so down the line lol. Even the bosses was bang on the charlie so that's probably why. Company my brother works in the same way, will fire you so they appear to be taking care of the issue. Mind you its a small world as I meet one of his companies owners. Didn't even know he owned part of that company, I'd known him a while and knew he had a few businesses. He should be more laid back though as its alleged according to the media that he made most of his money through crime lol . Multi millionaire now and one of the rare people who I think has made crime pay. Very serious bloke and despite all the wealth n me being skint lol for some reason we get on really well n think alike.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (30-12-18), GEORGE (30-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,374 Times

This is a long row boys but stand fast and we'll get r' done.

Thing is DOT, DA, DOJ etc are federally funded but state ran departments. That means the state has say in how those agencies are staffed and operate but they largely are stuck with whatever moneys they are given. The only way to generate more money is to talk the people into paying for it with taxes. You need to understand that in the USA ANYONE can sell any program to the public that in any way claims to make life hard for drug addicts. Doesnt really need to do anything or even have any stated results it just needs to sound like a pita but be said in a carrying way.

That leaves an open invitation from local politicians promising sweeping drug reforms to the public and promising to fund local agencies to provide their promised programs. This includes paying for the testing and giving tax breaks to companies that conform to their requests.

What this all shakes out to is that a UA costs about $2.50 to do and bills to the fed for about $17.00. This is for local contractors and state agencies. So yes they do massively over test. Its literally free money for every one they send off.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to C-Rex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-12-18)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Probably, but everybody gets a chance here
    Can't believe he has survived this long. His days are jkbered for sure though I reckon, this is a fringe spam account, links to come soon lol

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (30-12-18), GEORGE (30-12-18), Priapus (01-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Can't believe he has survived this long. His days are jkbered for sure though I reckon, this is a fringe spam account, links to come soon lol
    i can feel those hammers humming from here
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

User name is pretty specific... gotta be spam no?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,214 Times

Well the thing is that drug screens are quite common for a wide range of jobs in the US. This includes retail, healthcare and factories, among others.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jeff For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (31-12-18), GEORGE (31-12-18), UpT0wn (30-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,169 Times

spammm lol, has to be

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erby For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (31-12-18), GEORGE (31-12-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

I would never ask any of my employees to take a drug test...as I would fail...theres not much blood in my THC

I took an actual job once fitting kitchens for a 'mobile' retirement home company...and would sit outside at break times and smoke a spliff, so had to cut down to 3 in my working day...one day just finished my afternoon one and the manager came around to tell us that they were doing drug tests later that day...I made the comment 'I love testing drugs...cant wait' collected my tools and fucked off

Was a shit job but the money was good...come on then OP tell us the ways to pass other than the obvious detox, synthetic or someone elses piss...we all know those ones...

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Amazon screen all applicants and on an ongoing basis

You would need a big jay after a shift there for sure
    Have you watched the recent South Park series...if not watch the last 3 at least

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (01-01-19), GEORGE (01-01-19), lipnobody (01-01-19), WhIpLaSh (01-01-19)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast