Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Uk Grow With Smart Meter in house.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    We can do plenty about it... but most people are sheep and are sleepwalking into a new style society - and it will be no one elses fault but theres.
    What can be done? If the majority go along with it the rest of us will have no choice, we'll be labeled crazy or some such. If we fight we'll be labeled terrorists.

Quote Originally Posted by CheapHomeGrown View Post
    I agree
    Most the time the public are lead to believe you have a vote but its alway controlled to some degree, just saying we are not control but steered a direction the government want us to go.
    Exactly, I'm not saying we're all controlled by reptiles or something . But the manipulation is strong, and growing.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Doink For This Useful Post:

CheapHomeGrown (02-05-22), Farmer Geddon (02-05-22), GEORGE (02-05-22), Mac (03-05-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

Quote Originally Posted by DoinkBrah View Post
    What can be done? If the majority go along with it the rest of us will have no choice, we'll be labeled crazy or some such. If we fight we'll be labeled terrorists.
    I prefer the word nonconformist

In no particular order...

Pay cash, not card. Remove your self from all types of social media, drop 'loyalty' cards, close apps (rather than allowing them to run in the background)

Starve the beast of the information that people give away... the more it knows about us, the easier we are controlled
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

CheapHomeGrown (02-05-22), Doink (02-05-22), Farmer Geddon (02-05-22), GEORGE (02-05-22), Mac (03-05-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 20,238 Times

There's always a workaround. What really messes with those in authority is a pain in the arse upstart who always stays within the rules.

Completely within the rules of the Soviet Union, Lech Walesa applied to start a union for ship builders. They had to approve that or admit that they were full of shit.

There are employees currently suffering the woke bullshit. They get asked to name their pronouns for future correspondence. Some name their pronouns as She/Him. wtf is management going to do about that?

Ridicule dissolves bullshit.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Farmer Geddon For This Useful Post:

13D (02-09-22), CheapHomeGrown (03-05-22), Doink (02-05-22), GEORGE (02-05-22), Mac (03-05-22), M_C (03-05-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    I prefer the word nonconformist

In no particular order...

Pay cash, not card. Remove your self from all types of social media, drop 'loyalty' cards, close apps (rather than allowing them to run in the background)

Starve the beast of the information that people give away... the more it knows about us, the easier we are controlled
    I lack your optimism unfortunately.
    What about when they get rid of cash and everything becomes part of the digital economy?
    What if you don't use social media, they still track you.
    If you use the Internet (which you basically have too these days) they already collect all your data.
    Not to mention the people actually paying companies like amazon for products such as microphones to collect that data.

Convenience will kill democracy.

This foil hat is itchy

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Doink For This Useful Post:

CheapHomeGrown (03-05-22), Farmer Geddon (03-05-22), GEORGE (02-05-22), Mac (03-05-22), M_C (03-05-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 25,492 Times

My pc pulls more wattage than my entire grow. In fact my lights are probably the most energy efficient device i own Not worried about smart meters.

The people who need to worry are the ones stealing their supply.

If you got enough cash to pay your bill the electric company don't gives a rats fuck what you use it for or how much., smart meter or not.

C.R.E.A.M.

NO SELL, NO SMELL, NO TELL!!!

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Mac For This Useful Post:

barney_b (03-05-22), CheapHomeGrown (03-05-22), Doink (03-05-22), Farmer Geddon (03-05-22), GEORGE (03-05-22), M_C (03-05-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times

Quote Originally Posted by DoinkBrah View Post
    I lack your optimism unfortunately.
    What about when they get rid of cash and everything becomes part of the digital economy?
    What if you don't use social media, they still track you.
    If you use the Internet (which you basically have too these days) they already collect all your data.
    Not to mention the people actually paying companies like amazon for products such as microphones to collect that data.

Convenience will kill democracy.

This foil hat is itchy
    It is up to people not to conform, if they do, it is there fault!

Quote Originally Posted by Mac View Post
    My pc pulls more wattage than my entire grow.
    My monitor pulls more power than my PC

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

barney_b (03-05-22), CheapHomeGrown (03-05-22), Doink (03-05-22), Farmer Geddon (03-05-22), GEORGE (03-05-22), Mac (03-05-22)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6