Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Boy, 14, stabbed to death in Waltham Forest, north-east London

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,398 Times

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Carrying a knife isn't a crime per se

Stabbing someone up and then being searched after is

Remember you don't know they are carrying until they are searchedso in court you cannot say you suspecting them of a crime

Trial collapses

Current diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit
    you can carry a non locking blade with a blade length 3 inch or under but still need a valid reason to carry one.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to i spy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

You're actually a criminal before they find it. Unlike with a knife.

Current diary

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by i spy View Post
    we all smoke weed mate, your not the only one. trouble is, the law states that its a crime. if you get caught with it in your pocket then you are a criminal simple as that. no good moaning about it, thats for pussies lol.
    No mate, it's a statute and act, it's not against the law. Illegal and unlawful, are two different things.

For the law to be broken, common law, the laws all this shit is based on, there has to be a victim for there to be a crime.

I could easily say, where is the victim in this crime? They would reply there isn't one, and under the oath, they swear to the queen and country, they have no right to prosecute me!

If you're a weed smoker, and you don't complain that it's against the law, you're the pussy, not the guy trying to fight to get in fair laws undone!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19), Subterranean Man (11-01-19), Wags (11-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Carrying a knife isn't a crime per se

Stabbing someone up and then being searched after is

Remember you don't know they are carrying until they are searchedso in court you cannot say you suspecting them of a crime

Trial collapses

Current diary
    See, it's all these silly little fine details and loop holes in the laws that make things so impossible to police.

Should be bang to rights if your carrying a knife and you can't prove your at work imo, but what does my opinion matter? Diddly fuck that's how much

Sent from Thames Iron works

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

gardro (11-01-19), GEORGE (11-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    No mate, it's a statute and act, it's not against the law. Illegal and unlawful, are two different things.

For the law to be broken, common law, the laws all this shit is based on, there has to be a victim for there to be a crime.

I could easily say, where is the victim in this crime? They would reply there isn't one, and under the oath, they swear to the queen and country, they have no right to prosecute me!

If you're a weed smoker, and you don't complain that it's against the law, you're the pussy, not the guy trying to fight to get in fair laws undone!
    Great words but they will arrest you and prosecute you... and probably laugh at you too

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    See, it's all these silly little fine details and loop holes in the laws that make things so impossible to police.

Should be bang to rights. If your carrying a knife and you can't prove your at work imo but what does my opinion matter? Diddly fuck that's how much

The law needs changing. Carry a sharp object = five years

These thugs have solicitors that can quite quickly show they were "at work" after the arrest. They we pay them compensation.

Weed is illegal in absolute terms. There is no way to justify its possession (medical excepted) but I bet some of us have used deadly weapons to make food tonight

Current diary

12. The Following User Says Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,169 Times

I always bank my shank, along with my smoke and cash, no ones find that in a hurry - old habits die hard yeah...

Jokes hahaa

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Erby For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post

Should be bang to rights. If your carrying a knife and you can't prove your at work imo but what does my opinion matter? Diddly fuck that's how much

I agree mate, found with a knife, without a clear legitimate reason for it, then you go down for it, but only after a trial lol.

Remember the Ali g argument?

What if I was cutting some bread, and my phone rang, it was my mate, he needed help, so I ran out the door, and dropped the knife, it landed in my sock!

As I was running, I fell over, and the knife slipped from my sock, and stabbed the guy..... twice, would I get away with it lmao!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

gardro (11-01-19), GEORGE (11-01-19), Ironman (11-01-19), Wags (11-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    I agree mate, found with a knife, without a clear legitimate reason for it, then you go down for it, but only after a trial lol.

Remember the Ali g argument?

What if I was cutting some bread, and my phone rang, it was my mate, he needed help, so I ran out the door, and dropped the knife, it landed in my sock!

As I was running, I fell over, and the knife slipped from my sock, and stabbed the guy..... twice, would I get away with it lmao!
    You'd get away with it if you did Ali G impression for sure pmsl

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19), Wags (11-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Erby View Post
    I always bank my shank, along with my smoke and cash, no ones find that in a hurry - old habits die hard yeah...

Jokes hahaa
    I nearly banned you then pmsl

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

Erby (11-01-19), GEORGE (11-01-19)

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast