Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Boy, 14, stabbed to death in Waltham Forest, north-east London

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,773 Times

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    I agree, stop and search is wrong without probable cause.

Do you suspect me of commiting a crime?

No?

Well do one

Current diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit
    it's all a load of bull!

Which one of these is more likely to be searched?

or

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

gardro (11-01-19), GEORGE (11-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by i spy View Post
    whats the answer then mate ?
    Maybe do their jobs . Get out of their offices and donut shops . Get on streets and actually move around a bit . Talk to ppl build communities not harrass them . Talkin and being nice to people goes a hell of a long way ya know .

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (11-01-19), GEORGE (11-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    As farms says, carry a knife get minimum 5-10 years first offence

Problem would quarter over night

Current diary
    I carry a knife all the time . A multi swiss army knife . Never know when youll need the screw driver or snips on em for an emergency roadside repair . If carryijg a knife gets ya ten years . Then most tradesmen would have a target on their backs

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

gardro (11-01-19), GEORGE (11-01-19), Valentina (11-01-19)

Macky Guest

if the police asks to search you macky what would you say ?
    I'd say, wtf for officer? Am I suspected of committing a crime?

They would say no, and I'll say, see you later then, I have rights.

Under these laws people are actually ASKING for, they could search me, maybe find weed, maybe not, but I will probably stink of it lol. Then I'm down the station, strip searched, kept over night, and what for? A harmless fucking herb?

I'm not surrendering my right, under any condition! If I have done wrong, I will hold out my hands, say sorry, and be arrested with no fight.

But if you want to try and make me a criminal over possession of personal weed? I'd rather go down for fighting a copper and make it fucking worth it! I will not, ever be made to feel like I'm doing something wrong for smoking weed! It's my choice, it has no effect on anyone but me, so fuck the police!

Other than weed, I am a very law abiding citizen! I don't litter, pay my taxes, respect everyone, and their property. The only thing I can be considered a criminal for is weed! And that's because I live in the UK.

For there to be a crime, there has to be a victim, as me smoking weed, and I fact growing a personal amount, has no victim, I am not committing a crime, and anyone telling I am can fuck off lol.

I dont follow rules because I am told to, I follow rules that make sense! I know the difference between right and wrong, and me smoking weed isn't wrong. I won't let a dickhead copper make me feel like a criminal because his boss tells him I am one because of the choice of herbs I inhale.

Fuck fuck fuck the police coming straight from the underground!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19), Subterranean Man (11-01-19), Trex (11-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,398 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Maybe do their jobs . Get out of their offices and donut shops . Get on streets and actually move around a bit . Talk to ppl build communities not harrass them . Talkin and being nice to people goes a hell of a long way ya know .

good stuff in the long term but at the moment that aint going to work in the short term. the bad guys carring knives are not going to stop over night and till they do more folk are going to die.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to i spy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    it's all a load of bull!

Which one of these is more likely to be searched?

or

Replace that image of the black chick, with a white kid with the bandana over the face and ask that question again.....

You know the black guy is being search 10-1 that the white guy is.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19)

Thanks

good stuff in the long term but at the moment that aint going to work in the short term. the bad guys carring knives are not going to stop over night and till they do more folk are going to die.
    So searching every mom n pop walkin down mainstream will help ? Its just another power grab is all it is .

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19), Valentina (11-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,773 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post

...and you would be summarily arrested.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

gardro (11-01-19), GEORGE (11-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Won't be able to say that if they're allowed to stop and search you when ever they like! Be like " whatever mate, bend the fuck over"
    Yes but if we allow stop and search then we're all getting bent over anyway.

Innocent and annoymous until proven guilty or at least reasonably linked to a crime.

You can't be stopped by a police at random. They don't have jurisdiction until you are suspected of a crime, they are just like you and I, a human, no more powers.

Current diary

18. The Following User Says Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,398 Times

Under these laws people are actually ASKING for, they could search me, maybe find weed, maybe not, but I will probably stink of it lol. Then I'm down the station, strip searched, kept over night, and what for? A harmless fucking herb?

I'm not surrendering my right, under any condition! If I have done wrong, I will hold out my hands, say sorry, and be arrested with no fight.

But if you want to try and make me a criminal over possession of personal weed? I'd rather go down for fighting a copper and make it fucking worth it! I will not, ever be made to feel like I'm doing something wrong for smoking weed! It's my choice, it has no effect on anyone but me, so fuck the police!

Other than weed, I am a very law abiding citizen! I don't litter, pay my taxes, respect everyone, and their property. The only thing I can be considered a criminal for is weed! And that's because I live in the UK.

For there to be a crime, there has to be a victim, as me smoking weed, and I fact growing a personal amount, has no victim, I am not committing a crime, and anyone telling I am can fuck off lol.

I dont follow rules because I am told to, I follow rules that make sense! I know the difference between right and wrong, and me smoking weed isn't wrong. I won't let a dickhead copper make me feel like a criminal because his boss tells him I am one because of the choice of herbs I inhale.

Fuck fuck fuck the police coming straight from the underground!
    thats a very thought through answer mate.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to i spy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-01-19), M_C (11-01-19)

Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast