Thread: RDWC how much PK to add

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

Default RDWC how much PK to add

Hello all my first grow with RDWC system. So far my plants look great 3 weeks into flower 360 litre system 8 plants. I have another 8 plant system for veg.

I needed to veg the plants for a week longer in the flower room so started them on grow nutrients then just topped up with bloom nutes around 1 week into flower and have continued to do so, around 20 litres a day.

I am in the zero change out camp apart from flush (they had a fresh batch when they changed rooms from veg to flower).

My question is how do I add the additives such as PK and Shogun Dragon Force and the bloom booster?
    Do I use enough to saturate the full system ie: 360 litres worth of PK in one go then just add the required amount to further top ups?
    Totally new to RDWC so This may be a stupid question.
    Many thanks
    To Blue
    TO GROW A PLANT YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A PLANT

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-01-19), weedjunkie420 (18-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toblue View Post
    Hello all my first grow with RDWC system. So far my plants look great 3 weeks into flower 360 litre system 8 plants. I have another 8 plant system for veg.

I needed to veg the plants for a week longer in the flower room so started them on grow nutrients then just topped up with bloom nutes around 1 week into flower and have continued to do so, around 20 litres a day.

I am in the zero change out camp apart from flush (they had a fresh batch when they changed rooms from veg to flower).

My question is how do I add the additives such as PK and Shogun Dragon Force and the bloom booster?
    Do I use enough to saturate the full system ie: 360 litres worth of PK in one go then just add the required amount to further top ups?
    Totally new to RDWC so This may be a stupid question.
    Many thanks
    To Blue
    Interested to see some of the replies you get Mate, I run rdwc and I’m currently using Shogun nutrients. I don’t have much experience but the pk I noticed is very strong. Good luck anyway mate, would love to see some pics of your set up and grow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weedjunkie420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-01-19), toblue (18-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weedjunkie420 View Post
    Interested to see some of the replies you get Mate, I run rdwc and I’m currently using Shogun nutrients. I don’t have much experience but the pk I noticed is very strong. Good luck anyway mate, would love to see some pics of your set up and grow

Mine's a home made system weed junkie. Seems to be working well. Cocked up my first attempt by feeding to high, burning the roots and letting root rot invade!! I was running sterile then but have switched to hydroguard.

If I get time I will post some pics tomorrow.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toblue View Post
    Mine's a home made system weed junkie. Seems to be working well. Cocked up my first attempt by feeding to high, burning the roots and letting root rot invade!! I was running sterile then but have switched to hydroguard.
    Mate after I bought mine for the money I paid I always wanted to give the diy system a go lol unreal mate. Have u got urself a water chiller? I ran into loads of issues my first grow trying to do rdwc without one

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weedjunkie420 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by weedjunkie420 View Post
    Mate after I bought mine for the money I paid I always wanted to give the diy system a go lol unreal mate. Have u got urself a water chiller? I ran into loads of issues my first grow trying to do rdwc without one

I grow in outbuilding North UK and have to put aquatic heaters in there to keep the temps up tp 18c. May be a different story in the summer. If you go with non sterile I think you have a better chance with higher temps.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

Thanks

DIY is not difficult apart from getting the pipes into the uniseals. Still works out quite expensive though. I use the micro bubble airstones which are expensive but worth every penny.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

With Remo Nutrients i added them in equal parts . Some like 2 parts of it to the base . But found in dwc they burned .

Started at 1/2 and see once the pistils start showing round 2-3 weeks and up it very slowly . Ive had cuts of same mother respond differently .

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post: