Thread: How Different Can Cannabis Strains Really Be?

Thanks

Default How Different Can Cannabis Strains Really Be?

There are thousands upon thousands of strains out there. But being relatively inexperienced to experiencing the effects of cannabis, and certainly not any QUALITY stuff the question I'd like to ask is:
    Objectively (whether you enjoyed it or not), what is the biggest difference in effect between any 2 strains you've ever experienced? If possible, please name the strains and why you think/know the reason behind this.
    I'm super curious to know just how unique these beautiful plants can be!

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to begone_thought For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-01-19), MonsterEnergy (18-01-19)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times

bit like comparing one time you got drunk to another time you got drunk, it's more than just the 'alcohol' at play
    how tired you are affects the high, so does your mood at that time, was it cured, flushed, lighting etc etc

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-01-19), Valentina (21-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    bit like comparing one time you got drunk to another time you got drunk, it's more than just the 'alcohol' at play
    how tired you are affects the high, so does your mood at that time, was it cured, flushed, lighting etc etc
    I know there are many factors at play here. I'm trying to get to the times where it's obvious that a certain aspect of a specific strain is responsible for the experience or part of. And it's also why I mentioned trying to be objective. I DEFINITELY believe it's harder to be more objective and putting your mood/emotions to the side when it comes to cannabis, though on a side note, a vast majority of people report experiencing a different kind of drunk on different alcoholic drinks I.e. tequila vs red wine.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to begone_thought For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-01-19), MonsterEnergy (19-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

I find different strains affect me differently to the extreme when comparing sativa to indica. Even the same strain can have different effects when grown under different conditions although thisd can be more subtle. I also find the same strain smoked nightly becomes less potent and slightly boring. A bit like if you drink 6 pints of guinness every night then one night decide to drink a bottle of red wine.
    TO GROW A PLANT YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A PLANT

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

begone_thought (19-01-19), GEORGE (19-01-19), MonsterEnergy (19-01-19), Valentina (21-01-19)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times

how one person grows Skunk#1 isn't gonna be the same for someone else though, so many phenos it isn't funny lol
    it's very very subjective just like toblue said,

strongest euphoria/uplifting high:- SourAmnesia - SourDiesel - ChemDawg, was almost like taking classA
    Most Visual/trippy:- NL#5 x Haze closely followed by Mango x Haze, again almost like taking classA
    Most Stoned/monged:- White Widow x Skunk#1 - Ak47 - SharkShock, smoked it, couldn't move let alone function properly,

Just my personal experience with those strains, have grow lots of plants i wouldn't grow again due to the effect when smoked,
    some like a nice glass of wine, i want 100% proof moonshine

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

begone_thought (19-01-19), GEORGE (19-01-19), Trex (25-01-19), Valentina (21-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,792 Times

many years ago 2 mates of mine grew some northern lights .... they shared a packet of seeds .... yet , when grown by 2 different people the taste and high were totally different .....one just caused us to laugh at everything all night .... the other made it feel like you weighed 40 stone, just couldent be bothered to get off the sofa .....

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to budfarmer For This Useful Post:

begone_thought (19-01-19), GEORGE (19-01-19), MonsterEnergy (21-01-19), toblue (19-01-19), Trex (25-01-19)