Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Thctalk site whats wrong

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

Default Thctalk site whats wrong

Not mad keen on the new site. I liked to be able to see more live posts as they happen and when I try and go onto my posts or threads it just brings any old sh!te up. Whats going on?
    TO GROW A PLANT YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A PLANT

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

G' (19-01-19), GEORGE (19-01-19), M_C (19-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,745 Times

It's the upgrade that has also, 'upgraded' many features... which takes a little getting used to...!

I assume you are talking about when you look at your profile?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

G' (19-01-19), GEORGE (19-01-19), toblue (18-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    It's the upgrade that has also, 'upgraded' many features... which takes a little getting used to...!

I assume you are talking about when you look at your profile?
    When I click my posts or my threads I get "Please add more constraints to your search. Searches that return all or most of the database are a bad idea" A few days ago when I clicked the same I just got all of Macky's posts (no offence Macky)

I can only see 8 most recent posts when I click Forum with no option to view more, whereas I could see as many as I wanted beforehand....Seems like a downgrade to me.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

G' (19-01-19), GEORGE (19-01-19), M_C (19-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,745 Times

Yeah, we're still working on a few bugs... hopefully we will get there!

A couple of the things you mention are temporary work arounds.... this upgrade hasn't had the smoothness expected LOL

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

G' (19-01-19), GEORGE (19-01-19), joker_the_smoker (19-01-19), toblue (19-01-19), Valentina (19-01-19)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by toblue View Post
    When I click my posts or my threads I get "Please add more constraints to your search. Searches that return all or most of the database are a bad idea" A few days ago when I clicked the same I just got all of Macky's posts (no offence Macky)

I can only see 8 most recent posts when I click Forum with no option to view more, whereas I could see as many as I wanted beforehand....Seems like a downgrade to me.
    Mate, I'd be pissed if all I saw were my posts lol. I haven't noticed anything really, small changes but nothing major. Through out this whole change over I have not really experienced any issues other than the emoji thing.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

G' (19-01-19), GEORGE (19-01-19), WF420 (19-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Mate, I'd be pissed if all I saw were my posts lol. I haven't noticed anything really, small changes but nothing major. Through out this whole change over I have not really experienced any issues other than the emoji thing.
    I started reading a few of them Macky mate bur realizes there was about 700 pages of them so give up

I say if it ain't broken.............

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-01-19)

Macky Guest

I started reading a few of them Macky mate bur realizes there was about 700 pages of them so give up

I say if it ain't broken.............
    Damn! 700 pages! Lol. That's a lot of time here lmao

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

AND (19-01-19), GEORGE (19-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Damn! 700 pages! Lol. That's a lot of time here lmao
    Yeah, 10,013 posts on 700 pages, hint, hint, bling

I'm just happy the gallery is back, just need loads of time now and were good

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-01-19)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    Yeah, 10,013 posts on 700 pages, hint, hint, bling

I'm just happy the gallery is back, just need loads of time now and were good
    I've already popped a reminder in the medal thread with my Mario level up video lol

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

I feel ur pain on activity feature as you can only see 8 you used be able goe back days lol

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-01-19), toblue (19-01-19)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast