Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Deficiency

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,991 Times in 4,498 Posts

mg/cal+ can be used in soil as a drench mixed with water, i use no more than 0.5ml a liter maximum
    epsom salt is for foliar feeding i believe
    mg/cal+ that i use had added nitrogen so i haven't ever foliar fed em especially not in flower mate

wet buds is just asking for budRot/mold and id rather avoid it if possible

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

hotshot (21-01-19), insushin (21-01-19), SmobyToker#1 (10-02-19), Valentina (16-03-19)

Thanks

Need help identifying this problem :/ had these rusty spots appearing the last week, its on the top leaves and some middle leaves, also have browned burnt looking tips and edges on upper and middle leaves. I started treating the magnesium deficiency but I think I've been using too low a dose and the magnesium/calcium deficiency has gotten worse I assume, not sure though, Ill start using higher calmag dose was using .5 to a litre but I don't think it was enough I'm in soft water area.
    She's week 7 in flower but seems to be slowing the last week or two, will she pick up once I add more calmag to counter this?
    Last edited by insushin; 07-02-19 at 11:43 PM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to insushin For This Useful Post:

hotshot (08-02-19), SmobyToker#1 (10-02-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,596 Times in 2,117 Posts

Could there have been any drips on them ?
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

hotshot (11-02-19), insushin (14-02-19)

Thanks

I foliar up to around week 3/4 flower depending on how fat the buds are.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

hotshot (11-02-19), insushin (14-02-19)

Thanks

no drips, the small leaves on the buds have browned on the edges but none on the fan leaves at all, flowering is very slow but its is progressing, week 8 now of flower, some pistils turning amber, Im just going to wait it out and hope she starts swelling more because shes quite tight and compact at the moment.
    She doesnt have that normal 'weed smell' she smells like grass what could that be?

Thanks

the smell will come mate, you after all growing one of the only strains suitable for no filtration (although i would)

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

insushin (17-02-19)

Thanks

Thanks for the reassurance, I am using a carbon filter. Plan to start white widow photo after this one completes

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2