Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fumers

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Quote Originally Posted by WF420 View Post
    Yeah i guess so i just dont want any eacaping and them being like 'feck, the house is on fire!'

Cant say cockroaches and im not even sure they live in the UK? Haha

Does anyone know how much of a fire risk they are? Because im considering nipping home from work tomorrow to set them off when nobody will be around but thatll be me included!
    They have a paperwick, they are made from plastic and you light them with naked flame. They can easily catch fire if you left them on wood or loft insulation.

Light them, spy on them until they go out somehow and then your good. The smoke just hangs from hours but the device is finished after a minute or two

Current diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

2. The Following User Says Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

WF420 (21-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,402 Times

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    They have a paperwick, they are made from plastic and you light them with naked flame. They can easily catch fire if you left them on wood or loft insulation.

Light them, spy on them until they go out somehow and then your good. The smoke just hangs from hours but the device is finished after a minute or two

Current diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit
    Cheers mate

Ive got some boards up there so was planning to put the boards over the insulation then put the fumers on baking trays?

Cant see that being a problem! Just a little wary about checking everythings good without venting

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,402 Times

Decided im gonna take these back... overlooked a couple things that make these more risky than worthwhile!

Gonna just get a proper garden sprayer and do a thorough spray around the tent and surrounding area then keep up to IPM

Feel this is the safer way to go about it, only bit of confusion i have is can i carry on spraying with neem etc once plants are into flower?

I imagine spraying the medium and pots will be okay? Along with spraying the outside of the tent to keep the feckers away?

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

gardro (22-01-19), SmobyToker#1 (23-01-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2