Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fumers

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,402 Times

Default Fumers

Been and got a couple of fumers for the loft, had mites for the last 2 grows so this way il know for sure theyre gone!

Measured as if i had a flat roof (which i dont) the area is 72cu m, the foggers ive got will do 92cu m for crawling insects so i know theres more than enough!

It says not to inhale the smoke and that they contain neurotoxins. Should i be leaving the house all together when i set them off and leaving the house empty for the 4 hours or will i be all good if im sat downstairs with tue loft hatch closed?

Cheers guys

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-01-19), MRJIMMY2017 (21-01-19), SmobyToker#1 (21-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

God mate, be careful. Tbh i would think maybe trying to figure out how they get in may the way. Are you semi detached? if so make sure there is no way for the smoke to get into another property. block any holes etc. I would hang around mate but maybe in the garden lol
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-01-19), WF420 (21-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    God mate, be careful. Tbh i would think maybe trying to figure out how they get in may the way. Are you semi detached? if so make sure there is no way for the smoke to get into another property. block any holes etc. I would hang around mate but maybe in the garden lol
    Im not sure if i brought them in first time round tbf mate and then theyve stuck about. Also noticed a few wasps around the house incl a couple in the loft but theres no sign of a hive so...

Im in a semi yeah, only 1 hole ive seen in the wall between us but will give me a good excuse to have a nosy, see whats there!

Better to be safe than sorry i suppose with getting out the house. Was hoping to do it tonight so may see if i can get the other half to agree to it

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-01-19), SmobyToker#1 (21-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by WF420 View Post

It says not to inhale the smoke and that they contain neurotoxins. Should i be leaving the house all together when i set them off and leaving the house empty for the 4 hours or will i be all good if im sat downstairs with tue loft hatch closed?

Cheers guys
    I think I'd light them & then go on holiday for the week!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

British green (21-01-19), GEORGE (21-01-19), SmobyToker#1 (21-01-19), WF420 (21-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    I think I'd light them & then go on holiday for the week!
    im going out in about an hour so would be ideal time... i just dont want smoke escaping from anywhere and me coming home to the fire brigade hosing my house down!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

M_C (21-01-19), SmobyToker#1 (21-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,771 Times

Quote Originally Posted by WF420 View Post
    i just dont want smoke escaping from anywhere and me coming home to the fire brigade hosing my house down!
    That sounds slightly better than ambulances & police outside, as you just know that they would blame Putin

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

British green (21-01-19), SmobyToker#1 (21-01-19), WF420 (21-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Put it on metal plate / box, these things burn

Just tell the neighbours youve got cockroaches

Current diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

British green (21-01-19), M_C (21-01-19), SmobyToker#1 (21-01-19), WF420 (21-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Put it on metal plate / box, these things burn

Just tell the neighbours youve got cockroaches

Current diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit
    Cheers mate, gonna tell them wasps i think as i did see what was the start of a dead nest!

Thinking of ringing the local fire service also just incase they get a call

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Hmmm that sounds weird dealing with wasps this time of the year. i would'nt tell them anything personally.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

WF420 (21-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    Hmmm that sounds weird dealing with wasps this time of the year. i would'nt tell them anything personally.
    Yeah i guess so i just dont want any eacaping and them being like 'feck, the house is on fire!'

Cant say cockroaches and im not even sure they live in the UK? Haha

Does anyone know how much of a fire risk they are? Because im considering nipping home from work tomorrow to set them off when nobody will be around but thatll be me included!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

gardro (21-01-19)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast