Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: THC Talk FB page is back!

Thanks
    Thanked 29,995 Times in 7,479 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by i spy View Post
    how do you do that ?
    Not done one on social media but just email with Subject Access Request in the title and then they got 30 days to fess up absolutely everything they have on you. Anyone can do it, you own you even though they like to think they own you.

If everyone did it, boy would FB grind to a halt

BTW, if you have big bollocks, you can do the same to the police, but I'd rather not make myself the subject in that case lol

Current diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

British green (01-02-19), CityDweller (22-01-19), GasMan (22-01-19), hotshot (27-01-19), i spy (22-01-19), lipnobody (03-02-19), M_C (22-01-19)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Not done one on social media but just email with Subject Access Request in the title and then they got 30 days to fess up absolutely everything they have on you. Anyone can do it, you own you even though they like to think they own you.

If everyone did it, boy would FB grind to a halt

BTW, if you have big bollocks, you can do the same to the police, but I'd rather not make myself the subject in that case lol

Current diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit
    Hit 1k likes today on the Facebook page! Now it looks like a real fb page lol.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (01-02-19), gardro (01-02-19), Ginger-bud (04-02-19), Herbitual (01-02-19), lipnobody (03-02-19), M_C (01-02-19), redisiel (01-02-19)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4