Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Help with these troublesome ladies!!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thanks

Default Help with these troublesome ladies!!

Evening thc!

Hoping one of you experienced growers might be able to help me out a bit.

There’s 3 fast buds lsd-25 currently about 5 weeks old in canna terra pro soil 20 litres airpots

They were only having ph’d water with rhizo and bio silicon until about week 4 where I then started giving them the same plus some canna Flores and canna boost.

They then stated to look a little overfed so I dropped the feed to just plain water for a few days and then they started yellowing and going crispy. I removed a few of the bad leaves and the stems were really weak and pulled off with almost no effort.

I did notice that early in the grow that the lower leaves used to touch the soil a bit and also through some carelessness I used to get some water on them also.

Sometimes I look and think that they’re lacking in N and other times I think cal or mag? Or maybe even if it’s been resolved and the damaged leaves are just still yellowing regardless.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I’m just scratching my head here and I’m trying not to let them get any worse. I think I need to start being a lot more vigilant during the grow and checking on the lower growth more often and seeing if these sort of problems are moving up the plant.

Last feed they had was yesterday which was 2 litres containing:
    2ml rhizo
    1ml canna boost
    1ml canna pk13/14

Thanks again for any help guys!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Welshgrow For This Useful Post:

G' (23-01-19), GEORGE (21-01-19), Herbitual (21-01-19), MonsterEnergy (21-01-19), SmobyToker#1 (23-01-19)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times

are these same plants you posted about b4? possible MG def??

anyway mate ur feeding two boosters so slightly overloading them with P & K and probably only trace nitrogen,
    the lower yellowing is probably simple Nitrogen deficiency and the upper yellowing damage on the tips is due to p/k overfeeding

your soil also looks bone dry, when you water do you instantly get run off within a minute or so?
    if so you might wanna get a wetting agent and water much slower to wet the medium properly
    that clawing of leaves is also an indicator of under watering

will add this is 'jmo' on the pictures and information given above
    the only way i could be 100% sure would be to grow them myself

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

Gaz (22-01-19), GEORGE (21-01-19), Herbitual (21-01-19), SmobyToker#1 (23-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

Just my take: but I'd be feeding slightly more than 0.5ml per litre. Looks like classic N deficiency to me.

I don't use those nutes, but it seems a tad early for boosting the p/k when N is what you (possibly) need.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

Bin man (22-01-19), Gaz (22-01-19), GEORGE (21-01-19), Karsa (22-01-19), MonsterEnergy (21-01-19), SmobyToker#1 (23-01-19)

Thanks

Default Help with these troublesome ladies!!

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    are these same plants you posted about b4? possible MG def??

anyway mate ur feeding two boosters so slightly overloading them with P & K and probably only trace nitrogen,
    the lower yellowing is probably simple Nitrogen deficiency and the upper yellowing damage on the tips is due to p/k overfeeding

your soil also looks bone dry, when you water do you instantly get run off within a minute or so?
    if so you might wanna get a wetting agent and water much slower to wet the medium properly
    that clawing of leaves is also an indicator of under watering

will add this is 'jmo' on the pictures and information given above
    the only way i could be 100% sure would be to grow them myself
    Thanks mate!

No these are 3 of the other strain.
    I have been thinking about my watering practices lately and I can’t get to grips with these airpots. I do pour slowly 500ml a time but I do have a quick run off.
    Any wetting agents you recommend mate?

I did notice the yellow tips a few days ago before I fed the pk and thought it might have been too much light as I was running 1200w at one point? Could it have been pk from another source?

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    Just my take: but I'd be feeding slightly more than 0.5ml per litre. Looks like classic N deficiency to me.

I don't use those nutes, but it seems a tad early for boosting the p/k when N is what you (possibly) need.
    Cheers mate!
    I should have said it was 1ml per litre.
    But yea there’s no N in there anyway I don’t think mate.

Do you boys think I should give a little grow for a N boost?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Welshgrow For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-01-19), MonsterEnergy (21-01-19)

Thanks

Very much so, yes.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-01-19), MonsterEnergy (21-01-19), Welshgrow (21-01-19)

Thanks

Agree with Monster. I was gonna mention watering...it's a sloooooow process in soil. Dab a bit in...let it soak...bit more and repeat. I'm not into this bone-dry pot/water again thing. Soil should be kept at least as moist as when you get it in a bag.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

Gaz (22-01-19), GEORGE (21-01-19), Karsa (22-01-19), MonsterEnergy (21-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Agree with Monster. I was gonna mention watering...it's a sloooooow process in soil. Dab a bit in...let it soak...bit more and repeat. I'm not into this bone-dry pot/water again thing. Soil should be kept at least as moist as when you get it in a bag.
    According to PA Smith, you are right, it does need to be a little wet during flowering stage.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Gaz (22-01-19), Herbitual (22-01-19), MonsterEnergy (21-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    According to PA Smith, you are right, it does need to be a little wet during flowering stage.
    Who?

My PA was called Lucy.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-01-19), Karsa (22-01-19), MonsterEnergy (21-01-19), Welshgrow (21-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Talking

Who?

My PA was called Lucy.
    He is an American dude, that has his own TV show, on every Saturday and Sunday morning. Knows everything there is to know about Flowers and all that garden stuff. They have a name for it, but I don't think I can spell it correct, but maybe you can figure it out. (Botness) or something like that. lol Very smart dude. GAZ could have learn a bunch about making his Organic Soil, if he hadn't had some teachers from the talk. Another reason I love this place.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Gaz (22-01-19), Herbitual (22-01-19), MonsterEnergy (22-01-19), SmobyToker#1 (23-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    He is an American dude, that has his own TV show, on every Saturday and Sunday morning. Knows everything there is to know about Flowers and all that garden stuff. They have a name for it, but I don't think I can spell it correct, but maybe you can figure it out. (Botness) or something like that. lol Very smart dude. GAZ could have learn a bunch about making his Organic Soil, if he hadn't had some teachers from the talk. Another reason I love this place.
    Botanist, Hots.

Aye - when I see the stuff Gaz and BB are doing in that space, and the help everyone gives, it's just incredible. Great forum, this.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

Gaz (22-01-19), GEORGE (22-01-19), MonsterEnergy (22-01-19)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast