Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Nearly there!!! :)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,948 Times

I’ve had a look at her through the microscope, I’ve looked through a few buds and only about 5 of the few hundred I saw weren’t milky but none were going amber... I’ll give her another week so I can make sure I’ve flushed her out properly, but it maybe sooner because her stems are at 90 degree bends and too much accidental movement she’ll snap. If I don’t notice it then I’ll lose a cola, maybe more if it starts to mould :/ cheers again monster, back to save the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

G' (03-03-19), GEORGE (02-03-19), MonsterEnergy (21-02-19)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

they go from clear>milky>amber if there's no milky you definitely won't get amber
    foxtailing can be genetic so nothing you can do to fix it, can also be a sign of excess heat or using small pots

your girl is simply trying to pollinate herself by producing more fresh pistols, it's pretty common especially with strains that contain skunk as a parent

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-02-19), G' (03-03-19), GEORGE (02-03-19), Itslittyofc (21-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    they go from clear>milky>amber if there's no milky you definitely won't get amber
    foxtailing can be genetic so nothing you can do to fix it, can also be a sign of excess heat or using small pots

your girl is simply trying to pollinate herself by producing more fresh pistols, it's pretty common especially with strains that contain skunk as a parent
    They are 96% milky like I only found a few in five minutes of looking that hadn’t gone milky yet
    Could be heat because that was the reason I snapped the stems as she got right onto the glass of my cool box thing but I think these are the biggest pots I’ve used. Kind of gutted they won’t ripen fully because she is fuckin huge

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

G' (03-03-19), GEORGE (02-03-19)

Thanks

So here I am, closing the thread. Massive thanks to everyone who’s helped me in this and the other thread for the PH problem I had, you guys and girls saved this harvest for me so cheers!

Both plants are now hanging in my tent and I’m already missing the glow of the lights and hum of the extractor fan, but it’s going to be worth it. Shame I’ll be out of service for a little while as got some work that I need doing in the house, so the next grow will be in a few weeks but there’s an exciting new member to my arsenal Invisible sun LEDs. I’m not sure which model yet, I’ve yet to ask the talk what would be best for my tent size but I’m very excited to get some quality lights in. I’ll miss my HPS heat but I’ll enjoy the extra pennies off my electricity bill

Enough of my droning on though, here’s some pictures some killer purples and pinks on the buds

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

BigDub (02-03-19), G' (03-03-19), GEORGE (02-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking

Very nice ITS, enjoy your smoke dude.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

G' (03-03-19), Itslittyofc (02-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Looks like a pukka haul you got there brother, well done mukka.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-03-19), Itslittyofc (03-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,113 Times

some nice big bugs there man nice 1

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fieldy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-03-19), Itslittyofc (03-03-19)

Thanks

Tric city.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fritobandito For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-04-19), Itslittyofc (04-04-19)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6