Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Nearly there!!! :)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,482 Times

Its still throwing out a lot of white hairs. I'd give it at least another 3 weeks. If not longer.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Priapus For This Useful Post:

Bin man (22-01-19), C-Rex (22-01-19), G' (22-01-19), GEORGE (22-01-19), Greengrass (25-01-19), Itslittyofc (22-01-19), MonsterEnergy (22-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,948 Times

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    Please do, people on here are always willing to help
    that's what the sites all about
    Cheers mate will go into the cupboard in a min and get them all out, some are decanted because I wanted to test them out before I splashed loads of cash on a big ol bottle

Quote Originally Posted by Priapus View Post
    Its still throwing out a lot of white hairs. I'd give it at least another 3 weeks. If not longer.
    3 weeks till flush? Jeez, I was wayy off. Glad I decided to ask now phew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (22-01-19), G' (22-01-19), GEORGE (22-01-19), Greengrass (25-01-19), MonsterEnergy (22-01-19), Priapus (22-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,482 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Itslittyofc View Post
    Cheers mate will go into the cupboard in a min and get them all out, some are decanted because I wanted to test them out before I splashed loads of cash on a big ol bottle

3 weeks till flush? Jeez, I was wayy off. Glad I decided to ask now phew

I meant until chop. SOrry Two weeks then flush might be ok.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Priapus For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (22-01-19), G' (22-01-19), GEORGE (22-01-19), Itslittyofc (22-01-19), MonsterEnergy (22-01-19)

Thanks

Default Nearly there!!! :)

Oh haha, not going to lie I was re considering everything I knew to be that far off lol. But cheers, will more than likely take a few more pictures before I do flush and get a better opinion than mine

Here’s my nutes, some are just cheapy ones I had left over but they might be of use... only thing is their is a lot of crystals down the side of some of the bottles where some had spilt down the side, perhaps bad for leaving a buildup?
    If anyone could let me know which ones would be good to feed at this stage? Cheers everyone

One of the cheapy nutes, its a 3 part system

First part of the 3 part system

PK 13-14 booster part 3

Decanted Bud Factor X

Advanced nutrients overdrive

Sensi coco PH Perfect part B

Sensi coco PH Perfect part A

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (22-01-19), G' (22-01-19), GEORGE (22-01-19), MonsterEnergy (22-01-19)

Thanks

if u flush now u'll starve em to death guaranteed,
    the calyx haven't swollen so she is far from finished with both potency and yield

the 55 day thing is with optimal growing conditions and it's still usually off by 2 weeks,

i understand the need to chop em, but your dping yourself outta potency
    totally upto you of course but the smoke won't be anything compared to a fully ripened plant
    Great advice this

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bin man For This Useful Post:

G' (23-01-19), GEORGE (22-01-19), Itslittyofc (22-01-19), MonsterEnergy (22-01-19)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

you have almost all flowering/boosters litty so very heavy on the p/k

id be inclined to use the (step 1)grow & (step 2) bloom mixed together, i don't know how much water or your feeding regiment
    but they are definitely missing nitrogen in there diet

1ml(1) & 1ml(2) mixed together in 1 liter might work, but again i dunno if you have been feeding uptil now
    if you haven't go for 0.5ml of each first,

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

G' (23-01-19), GEORGE (22-01-19), Itslittyofc (22-01-19)

Thanks

you have almost all flowering/boosters litty so very heavy on the p/k

id be inclined to use the (step 1)grow & (step 2) bloom mixed together, i don't know how much water or your feeding regiment
    but they are definitely missing nitrogen in there diet

1ml(1) & 1ml(2) mixed together in 1 liter might work, but again i dunno if you have been feeding uptil now
    if you haven't go for 0.5ml of each first,
    I used the 3 part one during veg, seemed to work well. No problems, I’m pretty sure I used some of the flower one once flower started but a couple days after that I’d ordered the Advanced nutrients
    Ive also used Advanced nutrients part A/B, used 1ml/L A and 1ml/L B and I gave them at least 8 litres which was okay until the next feed 3-4 days later, where I did the same but ended up with my leaves folding up and made a post asking what it looked like and some people said overfeeding caused a lockout. So I flushed em out to try get rid of the buildup which worked, so I fed again at 1ml/L A and 1ml/L B. Which made the tips on all the leaves start pointing upwards, I uploaded those photos to the same thread and someone said it was overfed again... so I gave em plain water until a few days ago when I added .5 ml/L bud factor X which didn’t seem to bother them too much.... perhaps the advanced nutrients are a bit too strong for them...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

G' (23-01-19), GEORGE (22-01-19), MonsterEnergy (22-01-19)

Thanks

my nutes aren't so complicated i use grow/bloom/pk boost and that's it bar beneficials

since your adding 2ml a liter and they were affected by overfeeding you might simply wanna add 0.5ml of step1 and step2
    id stop feeding the pk boosters until she greens up a little

in 2-3 weeks time when the buds are almost twice as big you'll be glad you didn't flush already

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

Bin man (25-01-19), G' (23-01-19), Gaz (22-01-19), GEORGE (23-01-19), Itslittyofc (22-01-19)

Thanks

my nutes aren't so complicated i use grow/bloom/pk boost and that's it bar beneficials

since your adding 2ml a liter and they were affected by overfeeding you might simply wanna add 0.5ml of step1 and step2
    id stop feeding the pk boosters until she greens up a little

in 2-3 weeks time when the buds are almost twice as big you'll be glad you didn't flush already
    What do you use mate? I’ve not been using them all, just the grow during veg with some bloom every once in a while. Then I started flower and gave just bloom until I got the Advanced nutrients ones.
    Is the bud factor a PK booster?
    I’m gonna give 0.5 ml/L a go, then up it to
    .75 if it doesn’t bother them.

Thanks again mate, I would’ve fucked up if you hadn’t said

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

G' (25-01-19), GEORGE (23-01-19), MonsterEnergy (23-01-19)

Thanks

bud factor isn't a booster it's supposedly a beneficial for your plants ''immune response stimulator''
    again i would only be feeding/adding step1&step2 together until she gets a slightly better health

then you can feel free to up that pk so she swells like she should

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

G' (25-01-19), GEORGE (23-01-19), Itslittyofc (23-01-19)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast