Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Bit of a panic

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,374 Times

I live in the states so dunno if this helps. Asbestos is inert until disturbed and if youre going to do construction with it around you have to use vac tents. They are inspecting the areas they are going to disturb not the whole residence for construction.

UNLESS: Your housing director got ahold of some tree hugger money to make the world safe. In that case he'll have every square foot of the building checked to increase the revamp funds. That doesn't sound like whats going on with you.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to C-Rex For This Useful Post:

Bundy75 (23-01-19), Gaz (23-01-19), GEORGE (23-01-19), JB (25-01-19), MonsterEnergy (24-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,908 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    When they come answer the door and be like look guys Im fucked and been working all day and need a lie down so just give us a shout when your done.

Id personally say I have my Mrs really ill in bed so please keep the noise down. If they say they need access then say sorry lads you will have to come back another time. Then you can plan what to do with the grow.
    Problem is I'll be at work when they come so the excuse of me being in bed will work better but she's shit at lying. Hopefully it's just a risk assessment on the kitchen and bathroom ????. I'll call em tomorrow and shit myself after if need be. Also double shit as I won't be able to do another grow until the house is sorted. FUCKING WANK

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
    Never rub another mans rhubarb

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bundy75 For This Useful Post:

Bin man (24-01-19), Gaz (23-01-19), GEORGE (23-01-19), JB (25-01-19), MonsterEnergy (24-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousaurusRex View Post
    I live in the states so dunno if this helps. Asbestos is inert until disturbed and if youre going to do construction with it around you have to use vac tents. They are inspecting the areas they are going to disturb not the whole residence for construction.

UNLESS: Your housing director got ahold of some tree hugger money to make the world safe. In that case he'll have every square foot of the building checked to increase the revamp funds. That doesn't sound like whats going on with you.
    That's what I'm hoping mate

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bundy75 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (23-01-19), GEORGE (23-01-19), MonsterEnergy (24-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bundy75 View Post
    Problem is I'll be at work when they come so the excuse of me being in bed will work better but she's shit at lying. Hopefully it's just a risk assessment on the kitchen and bathroom ????. I'll call em tomorrow and shit myself after if need be. Also double shit as I won't be able to do another grow until the house is sorted. FUCKING WANK

Aaawww I see, yeah that could work man

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Bundy75 (23-01-19), GEORGE (23-01-19), MonsterEnergy (24-01-19)

Thanks

Well the panic is over, the asbestos survey needed to be done in every room but the guy was told not to go in my room and he didn't. I seriously shit myself for a while and I'm now considering finishing the grow and knocking it on the head. I just can't take the stress of those situations.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bundy75 For This Useful Post:

Bin man (26-01-19), CityDweller (25-01-19), Gaz (25-01-19), GEORGE (25-01-19), Trex (25-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bundy75 View Post
    Well the panic is over, the asbestos survey needed to be done in every room but the guy was told not to go in my room and he didn't. I seriously shit myself for a while and I'm now considering finishing the grow and knocking it on the head. I just can't take the stress of those situations.

Dont blame ya . City came knocking one day .no appointment fuck all wantijg to do a Tax assezsement . I said NOPE . Call for an appointement like we have to do . They never called or came back

A week later . The court bailiff comes and hands me a paper sayijg if i dont let them i ill get a 50,000$ fine .

They called me made an appointement . I told her she was NOT to go into my workshop as my grow room is attached . Locked but still .
    I didnt trust her and follwed her around being a total dick i have no respect for Public workers whatsoever .. 0 . I pay your salary its my home fuck off ill do what i please

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Bundy75 (25-01-19), Gaz (25-01-19), GEORGE (25-01-19), M_C (25-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

Asbestos check in a house you already live in?

Feck me, Bundy, I'd be going down that route first mate.

Doesn't sound right.

My old Dad has asbestosis from the Merchant Navy 60 years ago, man, and it isn't pretty.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

Bundy75 (25-01-19), Gaz (25-01-19), GEORGE (25-01-19), JB (25-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

You should definitely ask to see the asbestos report for your house and those around you, man...I absolutely hate this.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

Bundy75 (25-01-19), Gaz (25-01-19), GEORGE (25-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,277 Times

I’d be telling them they won’t be doing a thing with asbestos while I live there.

If it’s just a quick look and test then I’d be telling them my lass got shingles or something really contagious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GanJ mad For This Useful Post:

Bundy75 (01-02-19), Trex (31-01-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2