Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18

Thread: From coco to RDWC

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,883 Times

Quote Originally Posted by toblue View Post
    By the looks of things you have checked to make sure everything is level, mine are in an old out building and the floor was 2" out of level from front pot to last a real nightmare. The only solution is to lift your tubs to level or put shims in between your net pots
    It’s not that bad tbf and there is a little fall going to the back pots so I should be ok.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Done420 View Post
    It’s not that bad tbf and there is a little fall going to the back pots so I should be ok.

If it's less than 1/2" or so it should be ok. Personally if you have a fall towards the back I would set your nutrient level from the front, you are better with the level a little low than to high especially IF YOU HAVE ROCKWOOL IN THERE
    TO GROW A PLANT YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A PLANT

Thanks

If it's less than 1/2" or so it should be ok. Personally if you have a fall towards the back I would set your nutrient level from the front, you are better with the level a little low than to high especially IF YOU HAVE ROCKWOOL IN THERE
    I’ll have rockwool in there but I doubt I’ll go that high with the water level anyways as it would then come out the holes for the air lines

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Done420 View Post
    I’ll have rockwool in there but I doubt I’ll go that high with the water level anyways as it would then come out the holes for the air lines

I have a little weight hanging on string in my epicenter to help keep an eye on the level I have it set at about 1/2" under the nets and let the level drop to a good inch as the plants get older, not saying that is the correct way to do it Just the way I do.

Thanks

I have a little weight hanging on string in my epicenter to help keep an eye on the level I have it set at about 1/2" under the nets and let the level drop to a good inch as the plants get older, not saying that is the correct way to do it Just the way I do.
    I did think about just getting a measuring stick and fill up from my flexi tank as I know what will be in there and at specific levels mark off on the stick so I know what the levels are at all times

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Done420 For This Useful Post:

tom222 (28-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhIpLaSh View Post
    Cracking job, mate! Loving the OCD pipework
    Cheers matey

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Done420 For This Useful Post:

tom222 (28-03-19), WhIpLaSh (28-03-19)

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18