Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Fan Controller

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gramps View Post
    Check with a hydro shop ..let um know the size and make of your 2 fans and amps ..they will know which model rhino you need... but my advise stay away from the 10a cheapys ...i was just lucky i was in the groom trimming abit when i smelt it burning ..they dont like turning them down ...take care my friend ...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Now a question for you ...do i need to leave a 10inch osolsting fan on 2 week olds at sleep time..the intake and extraction are on half speed at the moment but on 24 hrs ... but can i put this osolating fan on a timer and knock it off with lights at sleep time 8hrs ...??

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gramps For This Useful Post:

G' (03-02-19), GEORGE (31-01-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,847 Times

Default Fan Controller

My Oscillating fans never go off. Humidity is at its worse in the night so I like to keep everything moving

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKing For This Useful Post:

G' (03-02-19), GEORGE (01-02-19), Gramps (31-01-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TomKing View Post
    My Oscillating fans never go off. Humidity is at its worse in the night so I like to keep everything moving
    Thanks for that tom ..my humidity was wsy down in my groom until i put a good humidifyer in it ...b4 it was staying in low 30.s now its between 45 to 55 .... temps go from 24 to 28 . But mygirls are growing so nice . But i have a big prob with ec is way over at 1.8 2nd week of veg...but i cant get itdown the ph bang on ...tryed it all..

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gramps For This Useful Post:

G' (03-02-19), GEORGE (01-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,847 Times

Read my ak47 scrog diary, that was the last grow I did in autopots after a few years using them.

I talk about EC a lot in there, let me know if you have any questions about it.

Also the top should be dry and where are you taking the EC reading from? The res?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TomKing For This Useful Post:

G' (03-02-19), GEORGE (01-02-19), Gramps (02-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TomKing View Post
    Read my ak47 scrog diary, that was the last grow I did in autopots after a few years using them.

I talk about EC a lot in there, let me know if you have any questions about it.

Also the top should be dry and where are you taking the EC reading from? The res?
    Tom hi
    I cant find that ak 47 diary to read up on ec ....can you pop me alink ....thanks ...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gramps For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-03-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2