Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19

Thread: GasMans first on strawberry amnesia in coco mentored by SadFace

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Great result, GasMan. All that work is about to pay off, brother

----------------------------------------------------
    RDWC diary under IS quantum boards (mentored by British green) https://bit.ly/2VjQGYy

2. The Following User Says Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,068 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Squaggy View Post
    8 per plant fuck me I’ll be lucky to get 3.

Mine drying ok mate but gonna be hot this wkd hope that don’t fuck it up.

Yeah couple of plants had stunning colours not sure the dried buds gonna still have it tho.

I am more than interested in this coco lark now after seeing this did you have your pots sitting on the piss then catching the run off somewhere or how did you do that ?
    Your gonna smash this one mate deffo. I reckon you’ll have over a kilo deffo. Your groom shape will outperform mine on a watt for watt basis. I had loads of decent bud unable to get any light.

Coco is really nice to use mate your issues can happen and be gone in the space of two or three days it gives you a load of control. I’d deffo recommend it.

I used the same system as gardros diy on the diy section. The only problem I found with it is the fact it hold a considerable amount of water all the time. Next time I’m gonna make two tables to hold 2 rows of plants. Then a pot to catch the run off and pump from there down the shit pipe.

If you have a look at the diy to get the jist of it I’ll draw up what I’m planning to do and show you. It’ll be bomb proof in your setup mate. Flushing is a dream with it although the pump does clog sometimes but I’m gonna sort that this time around. I reckon it’ll cost around 80 quid to make but it’s completely auto then.

Sorry to waffle mate

Quote Originally Posted by WhIpLaSh View Post
    Great result, GasMan. All that work is about to pay off, brother

RDWC diary under IS quantum boards (mentored by British green) https://bit.ly/2VjQGYy
    I’m landed with it mate, thank you. I’m praying you have the same outcome in 4 weeks time. Been keeping a keen eye since the start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GasMan For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-10-19), Squaggy (23-06-19), WhIpLaSh (22-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,286 Times

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    Your gonna smash this one mate deffo. I reckon you’ll have over a kilo deffo. Your groom shape will outperform mine on a watt for watt basis. I had loads of decent bud unable to get any light.

Coco is really nice to use mate your issues can happen and be gone in the space of two or three days it gives you a load of control. I’d deffo recommend it.

I used the same system as gardros diy on the diy section. The only problem I found with it is the fact it hold a considerable amount of water all the time. Next time I’m gonna make two tables to hold 2 rows of plants. Then a pot to catch the run off and pump from there down the shit pipe.

If you have a look at the diy to get the jist of it I’ll draw up what I’m planning to do and show you. It’ll be bomb proof in your setup mate. Flushing is a dream with it although the pump does clog sometimes but I’m gonna sort that this time around. I reckon it’ll cost around 80 quid to make but it’s completely auto then.

Sorry to waffle mate

I’m landed with it mate, thank you. I’m praying you have the same outcome in 4 weeks time. Been keeping a keen eye since the start.

A kilo ?! No way mate my colas were nowhere near as long and stacked as yours. 18-20 oz’s I’ll be happy.

I will check out gardros build. What is dimensions of your space by the way ?

But with coco you have to water everyday yeah ?

GROW DIARY LINKS:

When I mentored LewisR >>>
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...red-by-Squaggy

Squaggy does Coco. (Mentored by Bud Lightyear) >> https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...Bud-Lightyear)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Squaggy For This Useful Post:

GasMan (23-06-19), GEORGE (09-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Squaggy View Post
    A kilo ?! No way mate my colas were nowhere near as long and stacked as yours. 18-20 oz’s I’ll be happy.

I will check out gardros build. What is dimensions of your space by the way ?

But with coco you have to water everyday yeah ?
    Yeah daily watering mate. But I got a dripper on a timer. The only issue then is getting your ph to stay in range mine was a nightmare so I went back to hand watering. You’ll have more than that I reckon mate there were loads of nice buds. My dimensions are around 2x2 meters but some of that space isn’t usable cos of the triangle shape haha

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GasMan For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-10-19), Squaggy (23-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,416 Times

why Can't we access mentor grow from tappa
    Last edited by Sadface; 23-06-19 at 12:34 AM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

GasMan (23-06-19), GEORGE (09-10-19), WhIpLaSh (23-06-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sadface View Post
    why Can't we access mentor grow from tappa
    Always been like that. You have to subscribe and then view it on the subscribed threads column on tapa.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

GasMan (23-06-19), GEORGE (09-10-19), Sadface (23-06-19)

Thanks

I always wondered where it was I normally just type the one I’m looking for in

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GasMan For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-10-19), WhIpLaSh (23-06-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    I always wondered where it was I normally just type the one I’m looking for in

Pain in the ass lol

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

GasMan (24-06-19), GEORGE (09-10-19), Sadface (23-06-19)

Thanks

I just read through this whole thread you killed it. Congrats on the harvest too.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SmokezAlot For This Useful Post:

GasMan (09-10-19), GEORGE (09-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmokezAlot View Post
    I just read through this whole thread you killed it. Congrats on the harvest too.
    Nice one buddy. Iv only got two jars left. Need to get my ass into gear for round two haha

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GasMan For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-10-19), SmokezAlot (11-10-19), Squaggy (21-11-19)

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 15 16 17 18 19