Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: GasMans first on strawberry amnesia in coco mentored by SadFace

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,502 Times

Looking nice mate, 1st coco diary I've had a good look at and I'm going to have a look at a few more, think I'm going to coco next grow so just having a look at peoples diary's to get a idea, I'm guessing mpl is ml per liter ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (17-03-19), GasMan (16-03-19), GEORGE (29-04-19), Sadface (18-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,068 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Stickysticky View Post
    Looking nice mate, 1st coco diary I've had a good look at and I'm going to have a look at a few more, think I'm going to coco next grow so just having a look at peoples diary's to get a idea, I'm guessing mpl is ml per liter ?

Cheers bro. I’d recommend it mate to me it seems the easiest way to grow. I read about all methods before settling on coco. Yes mate ml per litre. I can pm you my feed diary Iv written up for you to follow if you like? My writing is like a 5 year old boy but I’m sure you’ll get it lol

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GasMan For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (17-03-19), GEORGE (29-04-19), Sadface (18-03-19), Stickysticky (16-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    Cheers bro. I’d recommend it mate to me it seems the easiest way to grow. I read about all methods before settling on coco. Yes mate ml per litre. I can pm you my feed diary Iv written up for you to follow if you like? My writing is like a 5 year old boy but I’m sure you’ll get it lol

Yeaa please mate that would be great send it through, im planning on doing autos will i still be able to follow it ? If not still send it through because I want to have a look at it either way, I will read your writing like a dream then mate mine is horrific

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-04-19), Sadface (18-03-19)

Thanks

Default GasMans first on strawberry amnesia in coco mentored by SadFace

Yeaa please mate that would be great send it through, im planning on doing autos will i still be able to follow it ? If not still send it through because I want to have a look at it either way, I will read your writing like a dream then mate mine is horrific

Iv been trying to see if there’s any difference in feeds between the two but can’t find nothing definitive online mate. I’m sure it just the light and the fact you start in your final pot. And don’t stress them out too much as they don’t have the recovery time of phenos. I’ll send it over later for you bro

Also check out some of BB’s auto diary bro you’ll learn a lot from him he’s got it spot on

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GasMan For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-04-19), Sadface (18-03-19)

Thanks

Maybe day 26

We got it now. 400w on each set of plants. Temps are steady 25 on 22 off. Humidity around 65%

Gave them a good flushing today as they were looking a bit burnt on the tips. Hoping they should be a bit happier tomorrow.

Fed them weaker. 0.5 mpl a and b at 22c 0.5 ec

Mh is doing the front two well. They’re opening up now too

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GasMan For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (17-03-19), GEORGE (29-04-19), Sadface (17-03-19), Stickysticky (17-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    Iv been trying to see if there’s any difference in feeds between the two but can’t find nothing definitive online mate. I’m sure it just the light and the fact you start in your final pot. And don’t stress them out too much as they don’t have the recovery time of phenos. I’ll send it over later for you bro

Also check out some of BB’s auto diary bro you’ll learn a lot from him he’s got it spot on

I was going to put them straight in final pot and yeaa send it through when you get time mate, would be great help, I haven't looked at his diary's yet, I'll have a good read anything that will help is great thanks for letting me know, been taking notes off people dairy's and hopefully all info will help me when it comes to it, to be honest I can't wait to get started I coco, hopefully I do better than I have done in soil

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

GasMan (17-03-19), GEORGE (29-04-19), Sadface (18-03-19)

Thanks

I was going to put them straight in final pot and yeaa send it through when you get time mate, would be great help, I haven't looked at his diary's yet, I'll have a good read anything that will help is great thanks for letting me know, been taking notes off people dairy's and hopefully all info will help me when it comes to it, to be honest I can't wait to get started I coco, hopefully I do better than I have done in soil

Yeah that’s exactly what I did mate and then asked sadface to give me a bit of guidance. So far so good mate. I’ll pm them over for you now buddy no problem.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GasMan For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-04-19), Sadface (18-03-19), Stickysticky (18-03-19)

Thanks

Lady hairs in abundance here tonight. Was only planning on a 3-4 week veg with these girls but to be honest 3-4 isn’t gonna give me what I want from this so I’m thinking of upgrading the extract, moving the extract to my inlet to make it;

750cfm inlet
    1000cfm exhaust

If needs be in the summer months I can add insulation and a set of cool shades with the 6” I have on the inlet at the minute. May be suicide may be genious. We shall see.

Same feed tonight anyway,

0.5mpl a and b
    Temp 23c
    Humidity 65%
    Day temp; 27c
    Night temp; 22c

The rust doesn’t seem to have got any worse after a good flushing so I think we’re good for a minute. Some pics..

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GasMan For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (17-03-19), GEORGE (29-04-19), Sadface (18-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 58,134 Times

looking good gasman,nice space i'll tag along

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Easy-T For This Useful Post:

GasMan (18-03-19), GEORGE (29-04-19), Sadface (18-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-T View Post
    looking good gasman,nice space i'll tag along
    Cheers buddy good to have you here!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GasMan For This Useful Post:

Easy-T (18-03-19), GEORGE (29-04-19)

Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast