Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: This seems interesting

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Lots of canucks banned from driving now.

Current diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

MonsterEnergy (01-02-19), M_C (01-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Its worst then before prohibition boys . 14 new criminal chargss . Minimum mandatory sentances for what used to be ruled unconstitutional .

Yea were allowed weed . But get stopped by a cop with weed . Ya gotta prove you bought it from a government licensed store . Otherwise the weed will be classed as illegal and you will be charged criminally . Dont get caught with weed in a baggie .... youre fucked !!

Over 4 plants 5-7 plants is 7 yrs mandatory . Over 7 . 14 fucking years . It was a whole facade so the wealthy could rig the whole system while us little folk got the big shaft .

Of course i dont think many cops will bother but all ya need is that one asshole and youre fucked .

Plus most of the stores in canada are out of weed . So that means no weed should be in public . Get my drift .... ? All legal quebec Cannabis stores are dry out of weed with no supply in sight and shutting down and you aint allowed to grow ... that means no weed should be on the streets in quebec .....

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

Kurdt (01-02-19), MonsterEnergy (01-02-19), M_C (01-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,745 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Its worst then before prohibition boys . 14 new criminal chargss . Minimum mandatory sentances for what used to be ruled unconstitutional .

Yea were allowed weed . But get stopped by a cop with weed . Ya gotta prove you bought it from a government licensed store . Otherwise the weed will be classed as illegal and you will be charged criminally . Dont get caught with weed in a baggie .... youre fucked !!

Over 4 plants 5-7 plants is 7 yrs mandatory . Over 7 . 14 fucking years . It was a whole facade so the wealthy could rig the whole system while us little folk got the big shaft .

Of course i dont think many cops will bother but all ya need is that one asshole and youre fucked .

Plus most of the stores in canada are out of weed . So that means no weed should be in public . Get my drift .... ? All legal quebec Cannabis stores are dry out of weed with no supply in sight and shutting down and you aint allowed to grow ... that means no weed should be on the streets in quebec .....

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    And that is legalisation!

Out of interest Trex, if you grow, regardless of the amount, do you require any form of registration?
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

MonsterEnergy (01-02-19)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

legal or illegal i don't carry it around with me, that's just asking for it
    even if they do legalize i won't register, fook that

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

gardro (01-02-19), M_C (01-02-19)

Macky Guest

Same, you wouldn't go Sainsburys to buy ,tomatoes, if you grew your own tomatoes. Even if it's legalised, I'd still grow. Very sceptical of any licensing

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

gardro (01-02-19), MonsterEnergy (01-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Same, you wouldn't go Sainsburys to buy ,tomatoes, if you grew your own tomatoes. Even if it's legalised, I'd still grow. Very sceptical of any licensing
    that's it right there macky
    to me they are both plants i want organic lol

id just be happy the stigma of weed smokers would be gone if legalized, access to another form of medication for people also
    even if it's just to get cancer patients to eat food matey

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by MonsterEnergy View Post
    that's it right there macky
    to me they are both plants i want organic lol

id just be happy the stigma of weed smokers would be gone if legalized, access to another form of medication for people also
    even if it's just to get cancer patients to eat food matey
    Exactly the same, I just want the stigma lifted. So stoners ain't looked down on all the time, especially being compared to drinkers, pisses me off man. One day, maybe, or maybe not, they'll be no change for me any way lol

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

Kurdt (01-02-19), MonsterEnergy (01-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Sounds like some of the states in America got far better approach to legalisation.

Mon the Trudeau lol

Current diary
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...le-Sun-Led-Kit

16. The Following User Says Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

MonsterEnergy (01-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Exactly the same, I just want the stigma lifted. So stoners ain't looked down on all the time, especially being compared to drinkers, pisses me off man. One day, maybe, or maybe not, they'll be no change for me any way lol
    i'll grow it no matter the law, but just as you said the whole 'dope' shit gets old quick

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2