Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Best boost and additives with canna a and b

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sadface View Post
    Avoid canna boost mate it's the biggest waste of money on the shelf, agreed ....most boost additives are a waste of money imho
    Supervit? its rocket fuel mate, and known to be

imho you dont even need pk, all you need is a&b/similar, some seaweed extract or the real deal from the beach mulched down, and molasses for a few weeks in flower.

Im not convinced by snake oils, and anyone can sell nutes to a weed grower as were all greedy by nature...do a side by side. 1 plant with nothing but a/b, one with smake oils...ill betcha that you don't exceed a 2-3% increase.

my best grow ever was 5 plants under a 400w. canna a&b only, seaweed/molasses...half a kilo.

I got greedy next grow...bought all sorts. spent 2-300 quid, root enhacers, amino acid pick ups, silicates, carbons, mid growth boosters, bud maximisers and carb over loads you name, it I had it...and yes you can buy it all...Same genes, same cycle completely, as it was dialed proper, 522gms...all clones from same plant. And I thought I nailed the 2nd grow better....

sup to you, but dial your grow and you need nowt more than the basics...you think the commercial grows bother with it? cheap as possible and spend the money on dialing the grow.

trust me, im old

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daddyO For This Useful Post:

existence (15-02-20), GEORGE (14-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,416 Times

Pk 13/14 ,the canna boost is so expensive and as I'm sure most will agree a waste of your hard earned ...canna AB and pk is a proven formula by many on here and in general daddyo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,416 Times

Sorry daddyo I thought you was the OP mate ,so not aimed at you

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-02-20)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking

Light makes the most over all results. The more the merry. JMO Protons Baby

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 25,492 Times

When I first drop seeds into coco i sprinkle them and the coco with great white mycorrhizae powder.

Nutes are made up of Water, Canna calmag (0.1ml/L) Canna rhizotonic (2ml/L) until week 2-3 of flower and canna a+b to bring it up to EC ~ 0.6 for seed/veg and upto 0.9/1.0 total for flower (base water is 0.4). The rhizo can be used as a foliar in veg too at 1-2ml/L of water.
    Canna organic Nitric acid PH down ( I use this as its half the strength of normal ph down, makes smaller adjustments easier)

Tried PK13/14 but didnt see that much difference (didnt do a side by side comparison so purely anecdotal based on my own experience YMMV).

Keep it simple

NO SELL, NO SMELL, NO TELL!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mac For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-02-20)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3