Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Trimming machines

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,402 Times

Started watching that murder mountain, its good tbf but ive moved away from it atm

Trimming airy buds is a ball ache, i much prefered dry trimming tbf... especially if its dry enough for all the trim to just crumble away takes 2 minutes!

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

BigBudsB (05-02-19), G' (11-02-19), GEORGE (05-02-19), MonsterEnergy (07-02-19), toblue (05-02-19)

Thanks

Thanks for all the info, so everyone is pretty much saying what i thought they would say. i was hopping someone would have an amazing solution to this problem. i still think i'm going to use bowl trimmer for the smaller stuff. simply because personally i find my quality of trimming deteriorates the longer i'm there. so i think ill start with tops and have them all well trimmed. and chuck the smaller popcorny type stuff in the trimmer at least that way the majority of it will be top quality.

Quote Originally Posted by toblue View Post
    I do like the bowl type for the small stuff, wouldn't be without mine.

Check out green-lamp ltd
    what bowl trimmer you got toblue and any tips on how to use it.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigBudsB For This Useful Post:

G' (11-02-19), GEORGE (05-02-19), MonsterEnergy (07-02-19)

Thanks

I use the Ultra Spin Pro, can't imagine pulling without it.

Pull off fan leaves, snip buds into the bowl place lid on and give it 25 turns. Job done.

I don't worry about any loss because anything that is fluff and would have dried to nothing anyway falls through and ends up as oil.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Smiffy For This Useful Post:

BigBudsB (06-02-19), G' (11-02-19), gardro (06-02-19), GEORGE (11-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

I'm going with the get comfy, get music on and get snipping love it, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

8. The Following User Says Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Hmm trim machines not sold on those at all. .... 0

The more you touch and rub those buds the quality goes down . Heck they spin in a dome like a bingo ball machine bouncin and hittin blades . Good for large commercial ops where the qual is nowhere near us percy growers . Theres never any trichs left on their buds ...

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

ggotch (11-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 8,849 Times

i still use mine ,when i have more than one plant to do,but then i still have fkd hands,no surprises there ,once bits of you wear out or get broken they stay that way .
    like said somewhere above,the stuff that makes it through the screen is very usable in my ecig juice,so i dont lose anything at all.

plus me having said fkd hands means im not fondling my buds in any other way,i rarely even need gloves nowdays, so swings n roundabouts in my veiw,you use the tools you need,simples.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2