Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ec

Thanks

Default Ec

1st time in coco ..auto pots 25 litre with air domes .. house and garden feed..
    Ph bang on 5.7 every mix but ec way high at 1.660 .. coming up to the 3rd week looking clean and green but i cant get that ec to 1.2 ive drained half 3 gall feed bucket added ro water only dropped 250 ...so give up.
    They all looking good ...
    Do i need to flush the salt outas ive never done this b4 or ec using this feed...just stuck to the formular ...
    So what you say bruv ...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gramps For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-02-19), Greengrass (06-02-19), joker_the_smoker (05-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Gramps View Post
    1st time in coco ..auto pots 25 litre with air domes .. house and garden feed..
    Ph bang on 5.7 every mix but ec way high at 1.660 .. coming up to the 3rd week looking clean and green but i cant get that ec to 1.2 ive drained half 3 gall feed bucket added ro water only dropped 250 ...so give up.
    They all looking good ...
    Do i need to flush the salt outas ive never done this b4 or ec using this feed...just stuck to the formular ...
    So what you say bruv ...

ello mukka, tbh dont like idea of coco in auto pots as i always have run to waste in coco its allow to rid the coco of any build up of salts by gettin plenty run off.

whats your back ground EC mate? ec of tap water before adding anything to it

any pics of them at min?

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-02-19), Gramps (05-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    ello mukka, tbh dont like idea of coco in auto pots as i always have run to waste in coco its allow to rid the coco of any build up of salts by gettin plenty run off.

whats your back ground EC mate? ec of tap water before adding anything to it

any pics of them at min?
    Yea its 6.5 ph with out nutes i ph the res twice dailey keep it at 5.7..but if i drain of a gallon to try get ec right its weakening the formular so i give up on ec ...its 1.8 ec at mo start 3 rd week ...im leaving to veg 5 or 6 weeks then flipping 12/12 .. never eced before and had sum banging results ....

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gramps For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-02-19), joker_the_smoker (05-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Yea its 6.5 ph with out nutes i ph the res twice dailey keep it at 5.7..but if i drain of a gallon to try get ec right its weakening the formular so i give up on ec ...its 1.8 ec at mo start 3 rd week ...im leaving to veg 5 or 6 weeks then flipping 12/12 .. never eced before and had sum banging results ....

let ya res ph swing set it at 5.6 then reset it once gets to 6.2, plants looks healthy enough a min mate you ya doin sumfin right

ec can be little tricky in auto pots though tbh, as you bottom feedin them now i take it? but whats the back ground EC of your tap water? (fill a glass water up from the tap an pop ya meter in an see what it reads)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-02-19), Gramps (05-02-19)

Thanks

let ya res ph swing set it at 5.6 then reset it once gets to 6.2, plants looks healthy enough a min mate you ya doin sumfin right

ec can be little tricky in auto pots though tbh, as you bottom feedin them now i take it? but whats the back ground EC of your tap water? (fill a glass water up from the tap an pop ya meter in an see what it reads)
    250/350 ppm ec 350/400 got 2 of 1 strain skiny and growing tall but starting to bush out nice now but tips of lots leaves getting little yellow tips ...but other than that looking healthy ..maybe the fan a bit close 600 wat 2 ft up...cdm 20 ins but that girl defo dif strain ...its abush haha at 2 weeks in autopots and a week on calmag and formulex as i coulnt find the formular but they are looking nice an green..
    I swear by the airdomes in the bottoms to ...i lay the copper mats down then 2 inches soaked clay balls ..then coco little bat gwarmo and little worm castings...all the way to the top witha handful of vermicolite ....put in the babys and jugged around aliter of formulex and a drop of calmag for a week... 1 is exceptional but supposted to be all the same ...never ever ...leaves different ..bigger darker green and like abush...only 4cracked out of 10 seeds ...1 baby never made it...so my budgie ate it ...started doing back sum and chatting like fk in the mirror ...but im sure he liked it....hahahaha piece and take care you all....hugs gramps ....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gramps For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,847 Times

Gramps you do realise lowering the EC is weakening the formula.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKing For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-02-19), Gramps (06-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TomKing View Post
    Yes tom but i just cant get it down so its best i leave it...there is no ec mentioned on the old formular ...i tryed tonight with ro water stuck to the formula its 2107 ec so iput 2 litters with 3 galls and the best i csn get is 1890 ec used afew drops ph down as it was 6.5 ph 5 drops took it bang on to 5.5.....im happy with that ...ive timed of bottom 4 small branches on all of them and give them agood spraying with phd 5.7 misted r o water with few drops of plant majic ...

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gramps For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-02-19)

Thanks

Yes the tap water ph is almost 7.5 @ 18.5 degrees
    117 ppm @ 18.5 degrees
    234 ec tap water @ 18.5

Oa water ph @ 27 degrees 5.0 ph
    Ph after adding a an b 6.3 ph
    Ppm 1011 @ 27 degrees
    Ec 2022 @ 27 degrees
    Added 2 more liters r o to a 3 gall mix brought ec down to 1870 @ 27 degrees so its not working on this feed cos all im doing is weakening the formular ...so decided to leave it ...next time around it in soil...not coco again ...
    Then after im changing to another type of organic nutes ...
    Even the base nutes in oa is reading ec 1628 and
    Ppm @ 814 @ 27 degrees
    Ph at 5.0..
    After all done and mixed up good ph was 6.3 so brought it down to 5.6...
    Thats me finished with ec
    It cant get both bang on ..
    With out weakening the nutes ...so fk it ... at least my ph bang on temps bang on .now my humidity bang on ...i can keep it steady 50 ...temps steady 25 to 28 ..there just poking the heads through the net in 2 weeks .... so here we go trying a scrog ...read lots but
    Any help much appriecated.
    The nets are tight but maybe a little high at almost 2 foot above 25 liter pots ..so next time i think lower maybe 15 inches ?dont have head room under stairs...but enough room for 6 x 25liter autos ... a butt and 3 lights if needed .... smoke bombed 1st to kill any crawleys cleaned all in detol then milared the floor and walls white to floor and diamond silver to the walls ... so should all go well with alittle help from you guys ... is it safe to put fotoes upon here ??or do i need another mail addy just for here??trimmed 4 bottom small branches on all the girls misted um good with phd ro water now there happy again .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gramps For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TomKing View Post
    Tom will you send that link again to your scrog in autos pls ive lost it sum were icant find it thanks for all your wisdom tom ....take csre...gramps..

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Gramps For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,847 Times

Tom will you send that link again to your scrog in autos pls ive lost it sum were icant find it thanks for all your wisdom tom ....take csre...gramps..

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...aze-Coco-Scrog

There you go buddy

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKing For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-02-19), Gramps (06-02-19)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast