Thread: Is this soil worthy

Thanks

Default Is this soil worthy

Hi,

Im near due to start a small autoflower grow

Ive used Biobizz on a normal grow not Auto.and feom what im reading Biobizz All mix would be to strong,

So, I've had this soil for a while but never used it, could anyone give me their opintion please,

Also, i have some of the Easy Biobizz pellets to add to the soil b4 planting, would this make the soil 2 strong do you.think?

So, if the soil I have is shite could someone let.me know whats the general consensus on the better soil for Autos,

Speak shortly,

Cheers

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to marksman1933 For This Useful Post:

G' (20-02-19), Greengrass (06-02-19), MonsterEnergy (06-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Don't know about "that soil" but plant magic soil supreme + works well for my auto's, nice light and airy adding perlite to it helps even more
    It has enough food in it to last to flowering usually 4-5 weeks
    And JMO I wouldn't add any pellets as control is key
    Atb fella

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

G' (20-02-19), MonsterEnergy (06-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Being fully organic . My plants did not like coco in my mixes at all . Held too much water and got into calmag probs even tho soil was tweaked nice and right . The Autos especially hated it .

Calmag probs in organic arent a quick fix either . Well unless you buy bottled nutes wich is cheating . I dont so .....

Use at your own risk

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

G' (20-02-19), Greengrass (06-02-19), MonsterEnergy (06-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

That 'potting soil' isn't soil, it is Coco
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

British green (06-02-19), G' (20-02-19), Greengrass (06-02-19), Kurdt (06-02-19), MonsterEnergy (06-02-19), Trex (06-02-19), UpT0wn (06-02-19)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

i use all-mix all the time and i can't fault it yet, just enough nitrogen to get to the end of stretch
    light-mix is for seedlings and clones only, i prefer the soil to supply my plants than feeding organic nutrients earlier

just like trex i have had nothing but problems mixing coco with peat moss, always end up getting lock out due to ph inbalance

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

G' (20-02-19), Greengrass (06-02-19), Trex (06-02-19)