Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sick weedling :/

Thanks

Default Answered: Sick weedling :/

Hey everyone!
    Looking for some advice on a sick plant
    Sorry short little background story on them
    I have 3 plants (2 sativa and 1 indica) on my girlfriends farm in Africa (nice warm sunny climate) that were planted outdoors in pots and I left just after they were planted, came back a few months later and they were nice and tall.. Didn't really expect them to survive but since they did I started taking care of them while I was back
    A cow ate 2 of their tops but turned out just fine cause that topped them. (they in a protected area now)
    They were a bit weirdly shaped but I slowly trained them back into decent shapes and they've come along way and have just started flowering.

Anyways a few days ago it started raining hard and its just been pouring down until today,finally the sun has come back out and its cleared up.
    After the first night of rain I noticed my one sativa plants leaves were drooping and looking sad so I flushed the plant... Next day the leaves were still drooping so I moved it into a dry area cause I figured it's got enough water and its not from heat cause its cool and rainy
    3rd day(today) most the leaves had shriveled up and died
    I've trimmed all of them off and left all the remaining little green leaves and I've put it in the sun to dry out a little
    Thinking of moving it to new soil
    Could this be root rot or something else?

Sent from my SM-J400F using Tapatalk

2. "looks like its got a fungi goin on with them spots, aswel as lack of nutes an trace elements"

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PsyCam For This Useful Post:

Bin man (09-02-19), Gaz (07-02-19), GEORGE (09-02-19), MonsterEnergy (07-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times
    Provided Answers: 12

Did you feed them? Ever?
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

Gaz (07-02-19), GEORGE (09-02-19), Greengrass (07-02-19), MonsterEnergy (07-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times
    Provided Answers: 36

god horrible mate what a sorry state. leaf septoria may be an issue out that way. Personally though i think the roots got drowned and the plant ditched the foliage it couldnt support. Have a look at the roots mate, should be white, slight off white
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-02-19), MonsterEnergy (07-02-19), PsyCam (07-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times
    Provided Answers: 42

Pottasium def mostly but a eide array of probs too .

Get a pitch fork .slightly Lift the soil around the plant to aerate the soil

Worm in some worm poop 16" around whole plant and a feed with fish hydrolysate or emulsion and shell bounce back

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-02-19), MonsterEnergy (07-02-19), PsyCam (07-02-19), SmobyToker#1 (07-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Herbitual View Post
    Did you feed them? Ever?
    Sadly the place my gf lives is very sandy so hard to find nice soil but we've been making compost to improve the soil for quite a while now and we've been giving the plants cow manure as well, been looking for worm castings.
    Sadly you can't buy nutrients out here and there's not much to work with.
    So will have to get creative!

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PsyCam For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (08-02-19), GEORGE (09-02-19), MonsterEnergy (07-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    god horrible mate what a sorry state. leaf septoria may be an issue out that way. Personally though i think the roots got drowned and the plant ditched the foliage it couldnt support. Have a look at the roots mate, should be white, slight off white
    Yeah it's sad! Weird thing is all my other plants in the same conditions are fine.
    Thanks mate I'll take a look at the roots and see what I can find.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PsyCam For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (08-02-19), GEORGE (09-02-19), MonsterEnergy (07-02-19), SmobyToker#1 (07-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Pottasium def mostly but a eide array of probs too .

Get a pitch fork .slightly Lift the soil around the plant to aerate the soil

Worm in some worm poop 16" around whole plant and a feed with fish hydrolysate or emulsion and shell bounce back

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Thanks I'll try all of that

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to PsyCam For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (08-02-19), GEORGE (09-02-19), MonsterEnergy (07-02-19), SmobyToker#1 (07-02-19), Trex (07-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times
    Provided Answers: 176

looks like its got a fungi goin on with them spots, aswel as lack of nutes an trace elements

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (08-02-19), GEORGE (09-02-19), Herbitual (07-02-19), MonsterEnergy (07-02-19), PsyCam (07-02-19), SmobyToker#1 (07-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    looks like its got a fungi goin on with them spots, aswel as lack of nutes an trace elements
    Damn.. Thanks, I really need to improve my nutes and try rescue these plants then do it properly from the beginning next time I grow!
    Getting there.. Learning slowly slowly

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PsyCam For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (08-02-19), GEORGE (09-02-19), MonsterEnergy (07-02-19)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,392 Times
    Provided Answers: 87

i know getting nutrients in S.A is very hard but tomato feeds will do the job
    just dilute the feed down to 20:1 or so 'really depends on base n.p.k level'

isn't ideal but better than nothing

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (08-02-19), GEORGE (09-02-19), joker_the_smoker (08-02-19), PsyCam (08-02-19)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast