Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: London Seed Centre on THCtalk!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 25,492 Times

Quote Originally Posted by LondonSeedCentre View Post
    Hey buddy. Sorry to hear about the disc. code, when did you place your order? If it wasn't dispatched yet, we can throw in a little bonus...

Jacob
    Not a problem, Ill catch it on the next one But appreciate the offer thank you

NO SELL, NO SMELL, NO TELL!!!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mac For This Useful Post:

AND (30-06-19), GEORGE (27-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,499 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Maccajuana View Post
    Not a problem, Ill catch it on the next one But appreciate the offer thank you
    Alright mate. You're welcome

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LondonSeedCentre For This Useful Post:

AND (30-06-19), GEORGE (27-09-19), Mac (01-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,297 Times

not sure if you know m8 but since the site has been updated and it's looking great, whenever i'm browsing it on my laptop say on autoflowers then i go to press next page, the cannabis seeds banner comes up in the way so it's a bit of messing about moving up and down the page so i can click on it, was just a heads up
    I smoke pretty much all of the time so if I waffle shit please forgive me lol

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-09-19), LondonSeedCentre (28-09-19), Trex (27-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion View Post
    not sure if you know m8 but since the site has been updated and it's looking great, whenever i'm browsing it on my laptop say on autoflowers then i go to press next page, the cannabis seeds banner comes up in the way so it's a bit of messing about moving up and down the page so i can click on it, was just a heads up
    Hey, scorpion! Thanks for the info mate, am passing it onto the dev team. There are still some bugs on the website regarding the design and stock as well, but we're constantly working on it.

Jacob

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LondonSeedCentre For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-09-19), scorpion (28-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

Hey, scorpion! Thanks for the info mate, am passing it onto the dev team. There are still some bugs on the website regarding the design and stock as well, but we're constantly working on it.

Jacob
    I am loving your new site Jacob mate very professional and modern.

My only pick is when an item is added to the basket it won't work until you go back and click feminized and pack quantity tab when it looks like this has already automatically been filled in. Also the little arrow that allows you to sort your selections by yield, price etc needs to be white so you can see it on the black background.
    TO GROW A PLANT YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A PLANT

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-09-19), LondonSeedCentre (28-09-19), scorpion (28-09-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toblue View Post
    I am loving your new site Jacob mate very professional and modern.

My only pick is when an item is added to the basket it won't work until you go back and click feminized and pack quantity tab when it looks like this has already automatically been filled in. Also the little arrow that allows you to sort your selections by yield, price etc needs to be white so you can see it on the black background.
    Hey buddy. Yes, we are aware of this issue, and it will be fixed in the following days. Regarding the arrow, it will be addressed as well. Thanks for the feedback!

Jacob

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LondonSeedCentre For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-09-19), scorpion (28-09-19), toblue (29-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,297 Times

Jacob
    cheers for the reply m8 keep up the good work

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-09-19), LondonSeedCentre (30-09-19)

Thanks

Hey there I just thought I'd give you a shout as I was a very happy customer around 18 years ago now. The internet was new and smart phones weren't.
    How are things? Are you still the same owners?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vividled For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-10-19), LondonSeedCentre (05-10-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vividled View Post
    Hey there I just thought I'd give you a shout as I was a very happy customer around 18 years ago now. The internet was new and smart phones weren't.
    How are things? Are you still the same owners?
    Hello mate, thank you, we appreciate the support! Everything good on our side, we've just launched a new website that still requires a lot of work, so that is our main focus at the moment. And yes, still the same owners, LSC is a family business since conception.

Jacob

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LondonSeedCentre For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-10-19), WF420 (05-10-19)

Thanks

No problem at all buddy I just figured I'd say hi and ask as it's a very small world at times. Do you guys do any if the expos?

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vividled For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-10-19), LondonSeedCentre (06-10-19)

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast