Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How much of mouldy cola to keep or throw?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

Here was one I had to throw the other day. The rot was nowhere to be seen but the dying leaf gave it away. I cut a couple inches below the dead leaf. I then inspected it and found only a small patch. If it was ready for harvest I prob would have trimmed off some bud from the top for a couple smokes as there was no mould near it. That's just me.
    But if I saw mould already on the outside like in your pic, I'd assume the whole thing is laced with spores and throw it in a bag and into the bin.

Current grow mentored by MrChedHead:
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...post1070864098

Bespoke diy light build mentored by Gadro:
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...tored-by-Gardo

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

G' (15-02-19)

GreenBalls Guest

Ahh brilliant, thanks a lot fellas, makes a lot more sense now!
    I might have thrown away a bit more than necessary but better safe than sorry... luckily the plant was a relatively generous yielder.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkadin View Post
    Here was one I had to throw the other day. The rot was nowhere to be seen but the dying leaf gave it away. I cut a couple inches below the dead leaf. I then inspected it and found only a small patch. If it was ready for harvest I prob would have trimmed off some bud from the top for a couple smokes as there was no mould near it. That's just me.
    But if I saw mould already on the outside like in your pic, I'd assume the whole thing is laced with spores and throw it in a bag and into the bin.
    Sorry for your loss! This makes a lot more sense now. The bud in the pic also looked ok from the outside, but I'd kind of torn into the center to show the mould... was a dodgy picture sorry... I threw it away anyway though.

Cheers folks, have a good weekend!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2