Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: New member needing help

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Hippy Crack View Post
    That gold label is strong stuff maybe you could be overfeeding but hard to know without doing the grow from the start.

Another thing I could say is lower your day temps and increase your night temps, max 5c difference to stop stretch and things.

What’s the temp of your feed when your plants get fed?
    The light mix is just right in my opinion but defo agree that the normal stuff is very strong, it used to kill 75% of my seeds

I never have an issue until week 5/6. Thats when the girls start to yellow from the bottom, well most of them and I also get a problem plant and a devil plant (strange growth, leaves etc)
    It has been happening for the last 4 years but they always produce a similar amount

My rain water is collected in 2L bottles and placed in the room for 24 hours to warm, never actually checked, dont know why.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to LetItGrow1980 For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (19-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Quote Originally Posted by LetItGrow1980 View Post
    The light mix is just right in my opinion but defo agree that the normal stuff is very strong, it used to kill 75% of my seeds

I never have an issue until week 5/6. Thats when the girls start to yellow from the bottom, well most of them and I also get a problem plant and a devil plant (strange growth, leaves etc)
    It has been happening for the last 4 years but they always produce a similar amount

My rain water is collected in 2L bottles and placed in the room for 24 hours to warm, never actually checked, dont know why.
    Yes it does sound like something is consistently messing with you're plants. In week 5 there is a huge pull on p and k and also cal and mag amongst other micros. Wondering whether you have turned the medium toxic by week 5 and so get lock out, down to feeding the soil. You should be able to keep them nice and green all the way with just a little bit of understanding and also when to hold back nutes. Have you learnt to read a plant yet?, they tell you with their leaves. IMO the best thing i learnt was to do NOTHING when in doubt about feeding. and quite possibly back the nutes down unless she is showing you a yellow skirt (bottom leaves). Sound to me like the nitrogen has been depleted from the older leaves due to either lock out or not ENOUGH feeding (but only you know).

Regards this plants here that is looking a bit got at, have you flushed out the medium? If the scorching of more bud leaves develop then i would flush her out with tap water and follow up with a feeding of standard bloom nutes. All the best mate, looking nice that bud shot
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

gardro (19-02-19)

Thanks

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    Yes it does sound like something is consistently messing with you're plants. In week 5 there is a huge pull on p and k and also cal and mag amongst other micros. Wondering whether you have turned the medium toxic by week 5 and so get lock out, down to feeding the soil. You should be able to keep them nice and green all the way with just a little bit of understanding and also when to hold back nutes. Have you learnt to read a plant yet?, they tell you with their leaves. IMO the best thing i learnt was to do NOTHING when in doubt about feeding. and quite possibly back the nutes down unless she is showing you a yellow skirt (bottom leaves). Sound to me like the nitrogen has been depleted from the older leaves due to either lock out or not ENOUGH feeding (but only you know).

Regards this plants here that is looking a bit got at, have you flushed out the medium? If the scorching of more bud leaves develop then i would flush her out with tap water and follow up with a feeding of standard bloom nutes. All the best mate, looking nice that bud shot
    I have often wondered if it was a Cal Mag problem.

I have attempted to understand the plant better but in the past when I have made changes it always seemed to make matters worst, Found it best to continue regardless
    I am hoping that people like yourself with a much better knowledge base will be able to impart some wisdom

By week 5 my girls are on 5ml root stim and 3ml grow per liter.......maybe too much

6. The Following User Says Thank You to LetItGrow1980 For This Useful Post:

SmobyToker#1 (19-02-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LetItGrow1980 View Post
    I have often wondered if it was a Cal Mag problem.

I have attempted to understand the plant better but in the past when I have made changes it always seemed to make matters worst, Found it best to continue regardless
    I am hoping that people like yourself with a much better knowledge base will be able to impart some wisdom

By week 5 my girls are on 5ml root stim and 3ml grow per liter.......maybe too much
    oh you mean by 5 weeks from start inc veg. i thought you meant flower lol. If you are using virgin soil from either of those brands you mention then there isnt any need for food mate, just root stim. no ph'ing. just measure out 5 ml stim (which one, canna is 4mls max) and throw it on. The leafs below will start to yellow, this is you're cue to start adding food, ie - start at 1 ml pl then 2ml, what for tip scorching, up it to 3ml and so on. constantly observing the state of the leaves and coming on here before it gets bad, that way you will gain knowledge mate

Thanks

ok what is the ph and ec of you're tap water before adding any thing. or was it rain water?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2