Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: eating

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mrfantasy View Post
    I don't get the munchies when I smoke anymore either. Even if I haven't smoked for a while. Which is good. Eating a quart of ice cream before bedtime isn't exactly healthy.
    but it taste so wonderful! It's not un-healthy AS LONG AS your not a sedentary person.

"There is never a need to kill. Even in life and death, you can choose 2 die. Unfortunately not many people are that humble." ~Gho5t~

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cantona View Post
    I no longer get the munchies but I smoke hardcore amounts, its definately affected my appetite, sometimes if ive not had a smoke all day I just can't eat. It may not seem like its damaging you but its fucked me up long term- eating at indifferent times, I suffer badly with acid indigestion get it after every meal now. Seem to spend as much money on gaviscon as I do weed these days lol.
    You my friend it sound's like have a gastro/intenstinal problem. So IMO your opinion on the matter is faulty, because your appetite is irregular due to your health.

Thanks

Cantona, mention this to your doc next time.

My father in law had similar a thing and would end up chomping down gaviscon/rennies like they were sweeties. The doctor prescribed a medicine that eased acid indigestion, 1 pill a day. No more gaviscon required and much more comfortable. I'll try and find the name of the drug for you....
    First grow
    250W CFL stealth hempy. Jock Horror.
    Second grow 375W CFL stealth hempy. Early Girl.

Thanks

just got in from a smoke with my buddy an had a pizza followed by a bag of chips + a large battered sossage very tasty but i think i need a sit down for a while

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 3,916 Times

I'm a fat cunt so gonna smoke more........oh yus

Thanks

the drug you are talking about is lanzoprizole heals ulcers too i started this thread and a few days later i had stomach pains went docs and was prescribed the said pills since then my apetite is the same smoked or no smoked so im gonna put it down to that doc said excessive smoking and coffee ect amongst loadsa other things is what causes symptoms problem solved for me

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,940 Times

I've been reading this thread with some interest as I too get some strange problems with indigestion and can't eat properly until I've had a joint etc...
    Think I'll go see my doc...

8. Default

Hello (New to this!)

I Love my food, one of the most important things to me, and I can eat like a king, be it £45 worth of pizza hut (With the 50% off voucher of course!)... But

I normally eat when Im not stoned, ive never Really gotten munchies, a few times, but even when I have the munchies, id eat the same amount as I would if not smoking.
    Quite often ill make a nice meal, roll a cheeky J while its cooking, and 5 mins before the meal ill smoke it, serve up and eat... sometimes, the J will distroy my appetite and I cant eat my meal!

I say I eat alot but I go through phases, a month of eating well, 2-3 meals a day, I eat quite healthy, but then for 1-2 weeks ill loose most of my appetite and only have 1 meal a day, ill never go a whole day without eating something, cant recall that ever happening.

Shocked to see some go 6 days or something without eating, I can see that very damaging to your body, as itll start converting your muscles into protein to survive, you may not have an appetite but your body allways needs some intake.

And to the one who said eat a mars bar, I had an Ex who smoked with me, and she always had mars bars on her, as smoking would drain her sugar count and shed get the shakes! I did a few times, its great, an instant hit to your blood sugar, settles you within seconds of eating it!

Thanks

I have not eat yet. Can anyone tell me about test? I want to try it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3