Thread: A little bit nervous about getting properly started, please help!

Thanks

Default A little bit nervous about getting properly started, please help!

I have just inherited a grow, I have ten cuttings and the full set up including a full IWS flood and drain system, everything is already set up. The cuttings are in small plastic cups and are around ten cms high, with some yellow on the leaves. My boyfriend who I was meant to be doing the grow with is not around and I’m a bit lost as to whether I’ll be able to do it, as the information online varies so much. Is there one guide which I can follow step by step? I have the coco coir mixed with pebbles and the full bio green feeds. I have only been feeding them water and right now they’re in Rockwool in soil but I know I need to repot them into the coco soon and also need to start feeding them the nutrients. They are still quite small so don’t know whether I need to treat them as proper plants yet or still as cuttings? The lights have been on 24 hours a day so far, 600watt but far away from the plants. Please can I have some help and advice, thank you so much ????

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JJA For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (26-02-19), MonsterEnergy (25-02-19), redisiel (26-02-19)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

best guide you will get is by starting a diary on your grow, this way multiple people help you out if/when needed

for starters your in hydro and they'll need feeding since you must supply everything from the start in coco/hydroton/rockwool but at a greatly reduced strength
    a guide step by step would give you a basic idea but every setup/grow will differ

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (26-02-19), redisiel (26-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

^^^^as above, get a diary started ASAP preferably a mentoring grow to help you along the way, someone will help no worries^^^^
    Atb
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (26-02-19), MonsterEnergy (26-02-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,169 Times

While you setup your diary watch some videos on using the EC and PH pens as these are crucial for your setup.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

MonsterEnergy (26-02-19), redisiel (26-02-19), WWBB (26-02-19)