Thread: How much light do I need?

Thanks

Default How much light do I need?

Hi,

I’m just looking for some advice on best lighting for my setup, Iv got a 1.2 x1.2 tent with 9 auto pots in ther, I currently have 1x 600w hps with cooltube, but I do have another 600w hps with cooltube and Iv got a vipraspectra 600w LED with veg/ flower switches (I’m not so clued up on this light as I was given it and Iv not really used it)

My question is what’s the best combo / number of lights to use for best results

Thanks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Wizzkido For This Useful Post:

MonsterEnergy (27-02-19)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

id stick with the 600w in a 1.2x1.2 since your almost at peak lighting with 75 watts per square foot of space,
    or simply bang in the vipraspectra led ontop to supplement the lighting even more

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

gardro (27-02-19)

Thanks

I was thinking of using the 1 600 and the LED, but wasn’t sure on how effective tha vespaspectras are, as they seem to be on the cheap end of the LEDs.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wizzkido For This Useful Post:

gardro (27-02-19), MonsterEnergy (28-02-19)

Bejeweled 2 Action Champion!
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 18,391 Times

they are on the cheap side for leds but only added as supplementary lighting so doesn't really matter
    the single 600w will cover a 1.2x no problems

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MonsterEnergy For This Useful Post:

Wizzkido (28-02-19)