Thread: Canna caps

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,948 Times

Default Canna caps

Hey guys, I’ve got a decent amount of trim and popcorn buds left over from harvest. Once they’ve dried I was planning on making canna caps, although I have no idea on how to get the oil from the trim/buds into the coconut oil. Has anyone on here ever tried to make em? I’ve bought some at one of the canna events I was at and the guy said they are pretty easy to make and the hardest part it getting it to the percentage you want (like 25% thc etc). Any help will be greatly appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,284 Times

YouTube is your friend, just search make small batch of rso. Loads of vids on there that will help,or the medical section on this site.
    It's nice to be nice.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (24-06-19), GEORGE (02-03-19), Itslittyofc (02-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Benson123 View Post
    YouTube is your friend, just search make small batch of rso. Loads of vids on there that will help,or the medical section on this site.
    Ahh seriously rso? I’m absolutely bricking shits about making that stuff man, heard many many horror stories of the air catching fire around people making it... I know if you do it right your safe but I’m just an unlucky guy, kind of like final destination I’d be the first guy to go lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (24-06-19), GEORGE (02-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Itslittyofc View Post
    Ahh seriously rso? I’m absolutely bricking shits about making that stuff man, heard many many horror stories of the air catching fire around people making it... I know if you do it right your safe but I’m just an unlucky guy, kind of like final destination I’d be the first guy to go lol

That stuff is 70 to 100% THC, if you just want 25% thc, just De carb some bud or trim in the oven, and then Dry shift it through 150 Micron screen, then you can melt your butter and mix the Keith into it, and then put it in the Frieg to harder up, and make some cookies or browines or you can use coconut oil if you prefer. JMO or I guess you could cap it up without making butter or coconut oil, would just take a few tries to get the right amount in each cap. Look in the Hash section,
    ginger-bud has a good post going on in there.
    Last edited by GEORGE; 02-03-19 at 05:03 PM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (02-03-19), Itslittyofc (02-03-19), Valentina (03-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    That stuff is 70 to 100% THC, if you just want 25% thc, just De carb some bud or trim in the oven, and then Dry shift it through 150 Micron screen, then you can melt your butter and mix the Keith into it, and then put it in the Frieg to harder up, and make some cookies or browines or you can use coconut oil if you prefer. JMO or I guess you could cap it up without making butter or coconut oil, would just take a few tries to get the right amount in each cap. Look in the Hash section,
    ginger-bud has a good post going on in there.
    Thanks mate will have a look now

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Itslittyofc View Post
    Thanks mate will have a look now

Try this Itslittyofc, I took 1oz of bud ground it up in my small weed grinder, and put in on A sheet of Parchment paper in A cookie pan, and put it in an elect oven top rack, on 240 Degrees, on Bake, bottom burner on only for 45 minutes, and than took the keith out with a 150 micron stainless still screen, got around 5.2Grans of keith. then I weight it out in 20 to 25mg per pill. This stuff will knock you on your ass, and the easy way to do it, without the chance of blowing your self up. Good luck dude. O and there is about 70 pills missing in the picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0859.JPG 
Views:	55 
Size:	129.0 KB 
ID:	372944  

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

IceCalibur (06-06-19), Itslittyofc (06-06-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    Try this Itslittyofc, I took 1oz of bud ground it up in my small weed grinder, and put in on A sheet of Parchment paper in A cookie pan, and put it in an elect oven top rack, on 240 Degrees, on Bake, bottom burner on only for 45 minutes, and than took the keith out with a 150 micron stainless still screen, got around 5.2Grans of keith. then I weight it out in 20 to 25mg per pill. This stuff will knock you on your ass, and the easy way to do it, without the chance of blowing your self up. Good luck dude. O and there is about 70 pills missing in the picture.
    Dude I’m actually so happy there’s a way to make these without the chemicals and fire lol

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-06-19)