Thread: Some advice

1. Default Some advice

Hi Invisible Sun team,

It's been quite a while since I last grew (more than 6 years ago now) and I've recently started to look to get back into it, but this time with LEDs.

One of the few things about growing that I found negative was the big electricity bills so I''ve heard some positive things about your lights and am here for some advice..

I currently own a Secret Jardin DR90 Grow Tent measures 90cm x 90cm x 185cm, looking to grow around 2-3 plants possible 4 at max but not sure it would fit (only autos), which of your lights would be best suited to my tent size and how many plants I would like to grow?

There is one nagging issue too when I visit your website in regards to investing in your lights ...it's that I am absolutely terrible with anything electrical so although I'm interested the fact they don't come all ready to 'plug and play' that's a HUGE put off for me and perhaps many others too?

I appreciate your time,

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

G' (09-03-19), M_C (03-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,190 Times

hey. thanks for your enquiry.

The ideal option for that size space and number of plants is the ish265 pro or the slightly cheaper ish250

The lights are DIY kits not finished units, this is reflected in the cost we charge. We can assemble prior to shipping for a fee of £15 + vat
    thc talk members get a 10% discount off the rrp on all pro kits or diy rigs and boards. the only kits not included in the discount are the ish250 as they are on a clearance sale as it is already.

hope that helps

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Invisible_Sun For This Useful Post:

G' (09-03-19), Herbitual (03-03-19), IceCalibur (03-03-19), M_C (03-03-19), Valentina (05-03-19)

5. Default

Thank you for the swift reply..ok with the option to have them assembled for £15 (+vat), that gives me MUCH more confidence. I'm thinking the 'ish265 pro', thanks again

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

G' (09-03-19), Herbitual (03-03-19), Invisible_Sun (03-03-19), M_C (03-03-19), Valentina (05-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,190 Times

ok great. when you are ready to order drop us a pm and we can create an order an apply the 10% forum discount too.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Invisible_Sun For This Useful Post:

G' (09-03-19), IceCalibur (03-03-19), UpT0wn (03-03-19), Valentina (05-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,755 Times

£18.00 for assembly seems like a great deal. It would take me 2 hours to get my head around it and 2 hours to do the job.
    TO GROW A PLANT YOU NEED TO THINK LIKE A PLANT

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to toblue For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (01-06-19), G' (09-03-19), IceCalibur (04-03-19), Invisible_Sun (03-03-19), UpT0wn (03-03-19), Valentina (05-03-19)