Thread: Gabriel green hands

Thanks

Default Gabriel green hands

Hello everyone I never did an introductory. I'm going to take the time to do it now. I was just about to customize my signature when the for me that I had 19 post but I need a 20 and then I remembered that I've never done introduction so here we go.

I have had some experience growing in the past stop doing it for years because of legal reasons but now that it's legal again I went ahead investing some money and some equipment and some seeds and And am up and running.

I prefer hydroponics to soil. I'm currently growing one plant and soil the rest in hydro. I'm completely new to this led technology so this is the first time experience to anything with that. so far I see that they keep the temps down but the light penetration is really crap I've had to supplement with multiple lights to get the same penetration effect from a metal halide. Not to mention the damn things cost way more than standard HPS setup.

anyway check out my grow diary. if you wait a few minutes it will be in the signature of this post hopefully. if not this post then in the future post.

I would also like to add that I'm very excited to be a member of this form and I look forward to picking people's brains and discussing the marijuana amongst other things.

I noticed that the this site mainly caters to people in the UK if I'm correct I live in the United States so that should be interesting hopefully there's no language barrier. I've always said in the past I don't speak any language so good. Anyway thanks and grow on.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gabriel Green Hands For This Useful Post:

G' (05-03-19), GasMan (05-03-19), M_C (05-03-19), Valentina (05-03-19)

Thanks

Let's see if it posts my signature now.
    My grow diary.
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...oudly-presents

I document so when pounds are found they know who grew it. 10 ounce store bought limit. No limit on what you can have from your home harvest as long as you can prove you green it. So here go.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gabriel Green Hands For This Useful Post:

G' (05-03-19), Valentina (05-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Welcome to the talk brother plenty US guys on here so you should feel quite at home, you got a diary running bro' ??? all the best, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

Gabriel Green Hands (06-03-19), Valentina (05-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,068 Times

Welcome Gabriel, hope you get the info your after here. What you planning to grow bud? Get a diary up so we can all track your progress mate!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GasMan For This Useful Post:

G' (06-03-19), Gabriel Green Hands (06-03-19), Valentina (05-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

plenty of folks from usa an canada on here mukka

welcome to the talk

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 37,976 Times

Hello Gabriel welcome to ThcTalk

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Blue For This Useful Post:

13. Default

Welcome to the community Gabriel green hands, wonderful introductory post, exactly the type of person that will fit in here perfectly..I'll be checking in on your grow

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,313 Times

Welcome along there's some North Americans here! Cant see your signature, what seeds did you decide on?

sent from space

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sourshoes For This Useful Post:

Thanks

More than I could possibly grow lol. My signature should now be visible. I just did a list of strains I am currently growing check it out if you like.

I have quite a few more strains in seed form just waiting. Unfortunately or fortunately I am only allowed 12 plants this includes clones. BTW an unrooted cutting in rockwool is a plant. This should be considered havested material until it roots. Also per forum rules I have a 10 plant limit. So there is that as well lol.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Gabriel Green Hands For This Useful Post:

G' (06-03-19)

Thanks

I just noticed my signature disappeared. Not sure what happened. I am in the grow diaries in the hydroponics section.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Gabriel Green Hands For This Useful Post:

G' (06-03-19)