Thread: Saturday night 8pm, Macky Takes The Decks

Macky Guest

Default Saturday night 8pm, Macky Takes The Decks

Saturday night podcast, tunes, and comp!

Whats up talkers! On Saturday 9th March, I will take the radio for a couple of hours to play a podcast, some tunes, and maybe, a sneaky "WTF was that" comp

Start at 8pm with:

Growcast, Increasing Yield, with Michael Travers.

Something we are all interested in, Increasing Yield. The podcast runs for 45 minutes, and is full of great information suited for us talkers. Check it out!

After the Podcast, I will play some tunes, and take some requests, and somewhere in there, you might hear a strange sound, if you can tell us what it is, you will win some beans from my collection

Watch out for the thread on saturday night!

2. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

AND (06-03-19), Fieldy (12-03-19), GEORGE (12-03-19), Herbitual (06-03-19), Jeff (07-03-19), joker_the_smoker (07-03-19), Kurdt (06-03-19), M_C (06-03-19), redisiel (07-03-19), Sadface (07-03-19), SlimCT (07-03-19), UpT0wn (09-03-19), Valentina (08-03-19), Wags (06-03-19), WWBB (06-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,579 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    Saturday night podcast, tunes, and comp!

Whats up talkers! On Saturday 9th March, I will take the radio for a couple of hours to play a podcast, some tunes, and maybe, a sneaky "WTF was that" comp

Start at 8pm with:

Growcast, Increasing Yield, with Michael Travers.

Something we are all interested in, Increasing Yield. The podcast runs for 45 minutes, and is full of great information suited for us talkers. Check it out!

After the Podcast, I will play some tunes, and take some requests, and somewhere in there, you might hear a strange sound, if you can tell us what it is, you will win some beans from my collection

Watch out for the thread on saturday night!
    How can I tune in mate?

Sent from Cloud Nine

Current Diary: Green Gelato & Gorilla Zkittlez
    https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?sha...8&share_type=t

4. The Following User Says Thank You to SlimCT For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-19)

Macky Guest

you on desktop or tapa slim?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-03-19), M_C (09-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,792 Times