Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2500 plants!!! WTF!!!

1. Default

Bloody hell..If true what a sight that would have been but I just don't believe it..seems like they have to over-dramatize everything to sell their content..I can imagine them speaking in their office before it gets sent out "250 plants? *scratches head*, nah we better add a zero on that, cos the Daily fail had 1000 in their report the other day"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

AND (07-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Subterranean Man View Post
    Not necessarily dude , I’ve been in a room maybe 4m x 4m that had 200 plants in it and it wasn’t even half the room taken up,

Tbf the plants were smallish and a production line but with a perpetual 250g a week output
    Yeah, 200 seedlings or very early veg but not 3-4 weeks into veg as the bags in those pics look...big green leaves

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

IceCalibur (07-03-19), Subterranean Man (08-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,614 Times

Just cant trust what they say these days. Near my town, they busted a property that they said was a £100K worth of weed.............50 plants. yeah,ok then.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

AND (07-03-19), IceCalibur (07-03-19), M_C (07-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdt View Post
    Just cant trust what they say these days. Near my town, they busted a property that they said was a £100K worth of weed.............50 plants. yeah,ok then.
    Hehe, standard old bill/media measuring stick is £1K per plant when split into bagged deals which only accounts for 100g per plant @ £10 a gram, 200g and its worth £2k

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2