Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Decarbing 1 OZ of Weed to get 5.2 Grams of Kieth.

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    12,941
    Thanks
    364,669
    Thanked 35,223 Times in 9,685 Posts

    Talking Decarbing 1 OZ of Weed to get 5.2 Grams of Kieth.

    You will need A Oven, set at 240 degrees for 45 Minutes, and an OZ of weed 15 to 20% THC. Also will need one 150 Micron Stainless Steal Screen, After decarbing the weed put on Screen, and scrap around with Card, until you get about 5 or 6 grams of Kieth. This I am doing is all A guess, nothing tried and tested, but I have lick what was left on the Cards, and What was left on the paper. O yea, you will need some parchment paper, to put the weed on in the pan as well.

    I am using No. 2 Veg Capsule's, with .2 or 1/5 gram per cap. I should get around 40 or so. I am getting quite a buzz already on that small amount I have taken already.

    I suggest you do some reading up on Google before making this so, to understand more than I am just telling you hear. Good luck and happy growing.

    One other thing, make sure you Cure and Dry your weed before doing this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0367.JPG 
Views:	64 
Size:	129.7 KB 
ID:	370638   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0368.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	129.5 KB 
ID:	370639   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0371.JPG 
Views:	69 
Size:	129.9 KB 
ID:	370640   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0374.JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	130.1 KB 
ID:	370641   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0375.JPG 
Views:	53 
Size:	130.0 KB 
ID:	370642  


  2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to hotshot For This Useful Post:

    Benson123 (13-03-19), C-Rex (13-03-19), G' (14-03-19), ggotch (12-03-19), happyjack (10-05-19), Jumper114 (28-07-19), Kurdt (13-03-19), M_C (12-03-19), redisiel (13-03-19), Valentina (12-03-19)

  3. #2

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    12,941
    Thanks
    364,669
    Thanked 35,223 Times in 9,685 Posts

    Talking

    As soon As my Capsule's get here, I will post me filling them up. 5.2 Grams of Decarb Kieth. I am now buzzing like crazy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0373.JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	146.0 KB 
ID:	370645   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0376.JPG 
Views:	62 
Size:	128.8 KB 
ID:	370648   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0384.JPG 
Views:	58 
Size:	130.2 KB 
ID:	370650  

  4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to hotshot For This Useful Post:

    C-Rex (13-03-19), G' (14-03-19), ggotch (12-03-19), happyjack (10-05-19), Kurdt (13-03-19), M_C (12-03-19), redisiel (13-03-19), Spliff man (20-03-19), Valentina (12-03-19)

  5. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    12,941
    Thanks
    364,669
    Thanked 35,223 Times in 9,685 Posts

    Default

    OOPS! MY math in my head is a little off, I should get 26 Caps from the 5.2 grams.

  6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hotshot For This Useful Post:

    C-Rex (13-03-19), G' (14-03-19), happyjack (10-05-19), M_C (12-03-19), redisiel (13-03-19)

  7. #4

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    12,941
    Thanks
    364,669
    Thanked 35,223 Times in 9,685 Posts

    Talking

    Ok, folks I had a nice 12 hour trip yesterday, both body buzz, and nice head stone. I didn't have any way of guessing the amount of THC in My weed, but I'm pretty sure it was close if not 20% that being said that would make the Kieth 40% THC or more. I couldn't have taken more than 5 to 10mg at the most, so I have decided to cap them up with 1/10 of a gram or 40mg, instead of 1/5. I think 1/5 would be an over kill after such a small amount I did yesterday.

  8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to hotshot For This Useful Post:

    Bundy75 (13-03-19), C-Rex (13-03-19), G' (14-03-19), happyjack (10-05-19), redisiel (13-03-19), Spliff man (20-03-19), UpT0wn (13-03-19)

  9. #5

    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    13,896
    Thanked 5,798 Times in 1,392 Posts

    Default

    Always appreciate your processing knowledge. Im looking forward to trying this!

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to C-Rex For This Useful Post:

    G' (14-03-19), happyjack (10-05-19), hotshot (14-03-19)

  11. #6

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    12,941
    Thanks
    364,669
    Thanked 35,223 Times in 9,685 Posts

    Talking

    I got my Gel Veg Caps a couple days ago, No2, and they hold 6.25mg, and two of these at 12.5mg will give you a new meaning to the words Rock and Roll. If made from 20% or more Buds, you don't need an large amount. I don't think anyone should ever take 40mg of this, but maybe after A few lesser stone's, 4 of these pills would be 25mg, and after doing the smaller amount, I can't even imagian doing that much. There must be 50 or more Stone's in just 1 gram of this decarb Keith. HaHa
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0450.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	132.6 KB 
ID:	370906  

  12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to hotshot For This Useful Post:

    Benson123 (23-03-19), C-Rex (23-03-19), G' (10-05-19), gardro (23-03-19), happyjack (10-05-19), redisiel (22-03-19)

  13. #7

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dark side of the moon
    Posts
    2,785
    Thanks
    3,098
    Thanked 11,135 Times in 2,743 Posts

    Default

    I love the idea of trying this. If you were to quit smoking or vaping, and replaced the habit with these, would an ounce of weed last you longer? I worry I'd get through it so fast lol
    Current grow: autos in coco under led strips in a 3ft tent

    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...g-kush-in-coco

  14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

    C-Rex (23-03-19), G' (10-05-19), happyjack (10-05-19), hotshot (23-03-19)

  15. #8

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    12,941
    Thanks
    364,669
    Thanked 35,223 Times in 9,685 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Silkadin View Post
    I love the idea of trying this. If you were to quit smoking or vaping, and replaced the habit with these, would an ounce of weed last you longer? I worry I'd get through it so fast lol
    Hell yea it would last you much longer, these little pile's last all day. No smoking 4 times a day, just hang on to your ass, and go for A ride. And don't be surprise if you are still stone the next morning when you wake up. The way I figure I got 5.2 grams out of 1 oz, and that will make around 40 or 50 caps A gram. 5 time that will be 250, that is enough for almost A year. unbeviliable.

  16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to hotshot For This Useful Post:

    C-Rex (23-03-19), G' (10-05-19), Peanut butter (02-09-19), UpT0wn (25-03-19)

  17. #9

    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Location
    Dark side of the moon
    Posts
    2,785
    Thanks
    3,098
    Thanked 11,135 Times in 2,743 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    Hell yea it would last you much longer, these little pile's last all day. No smoking 4 times a day, just hang on to your ass, and go for A ride. And don't be surprise if you are still stone the next morning when you wake up. The way I figure I got 5.2 grams out of 1 oz, and that will make around 40 or 50 caps A gram. 5 time that will be 250, that is enough for almost A year. unbeviliable.
    That's awesome. Cheers for the info and guide. Will try it at some point fo sho

  18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

    C-Rex (23-03-19), G' (10-05-19), happyjack (10-05-19), hotshot (23-03-19)

  19. #10

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    12,941
    Thanks
    364,669
    Thanked 35,223 Times in 9,685 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    I got my Gel Veg Caps a couple days ago, No2, and they hold 6.25mg, and two of these at 12.5mg will give you a new meaning to the words Rock and Roll. If made from 20% or more Buds, you don't need an large amount. I don't think anyone should ever take 40mg of this, but maybe after A few lesser stone's, 4 of these pills would be 25mg, and after doing the smaller amount, I can't even imagian doing that much. There must be 50 or more Stone's in just 1 gram of this decarb Keith. HaHa
    I made a terrible mistake on weighing out my pills to mg. I got my new scale's today, and these No.2 caps hold any where from 145mg to 186mg. A far way's off from 6.25mg. Sorry, I didn't know my old scales was that bad gone. I have order some No.3 veg caps, so as to cut down on the dose.

    The cap by it's self weight 60mg, so they are 85mg to 126mg in the pills. I think the 85mg would be max, so I should cut those in half for normal people. I was wondering why I only got 48 filled, it should been much more than that.
    Last edited by hotshot; 25-03-19 at 04:44 PM.

  20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hotshot For This Useful Post:

    G' (10-05-19), gardro (25-03-19), happyjack (10-05-19), M_C (25-03-19), Valentina (29-03-19)

  21. #11

    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Location
    Here and there
    Posts
    7,757
    Thanks
    20,264
    Thanked 29,375 Times in 7,364 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    I made a terrible mistake on weighing out my pills to mg. I got my new scale's today, and these No.2 caps hold any where from 145mg to 186mg. A far way's off from 6.25mg. Sorry, I didn't know my old scales was that bad gone. I have order some No.3 veg caps, so as to cut down on the dose.

    The cap by it's self weight 60mg, so they are 85mg to 126mg in the pills. I think the 85mg would be max, so I should cut those in half for normal people. I was wondering why I only got 48 filled, it should been much more than that.
    Elephant stoppers hotshot nice one

    That's some tolerance

  22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

    AND (10-05-19), G' (10-05-19), happyjack (10-05-19), hotshot (25-03-19), Valentina (29-03-19)

  23. #12

    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    6,996
    Thanks
    51,482
    Thanked 26,178 Times in 5,936 Posts

    Default

    Gonna have to give this a go,
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

    Latest diary's







    G's Critical mobile scrogg

    G' Inherits 4 x Master Kush

    G' goes for the Bride cake and a berry bomb








    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...chunky-photo-s

    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...-mobile-scrogg

    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-for...d-a-berry-bomb

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

    AND (10-05-19), happyjack (10-05-19), hotshot (10-05-19)

  25. #13

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    cheshire
    Posts
    2,138
    Thanks
    4,003
    Thanked 5,123 Times in 1,712 Posts

    Default

    tried decarbing just half ounce few weeks ago burnt the shit out of it, don't think i'll try that again, I vape bud and bubblehash everyday and ingest oil 4 times daily I really cant imagine I could get any higher

  26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (28-07-19), IceCalibur (10-05-19)

  27. #14

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    12,941
    Thanks
    364,669
    Thanked 35,223 Times in 9,685 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by happyjack View Post
    tried decarbing just half ounce few weeks ago burnt the shit out of it, don't think i'll try that again, I vape bud and bubblehash everyday and ingest oil 4 times daily I really cant imagine I could get any higher
    Probably not Happyjack, I am sure you get much more THC out of making some kind of oil as oppose to just decarb weed into Keith, just An really easy way to do it. I can't see burning it up, I'm thinking you using one of those small oven's maybe. I always use my large elect oven, and haven burnt any yet, I hope I don't.

  28. #15

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    3,072
    Thanks
    3,030
    Thanked 10,484 Times in 2,430 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    Probably not Happyjack, I am sure you get much more THC out of making some kind of oil as oppose to just decarb weed into Keith, just An really easy way to do it. I can't see burning it up, I'm thinking you using one of those small oven's maybe. I always use my large elect oven, and haven burnt any yet, I hope I don't.
    I wrap my bud in an envelope of parchment paper and seal that on a baking tin with tin foil and decarb at 120C for 30mins.

    Having a fan oven, first go and the bud ended up everywhere! Took several cooks before the food was normal tasting again!

  29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jumper114 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (28-07-19), Maccajuana (29-07-19), madextrax (30-07-19)

  30. #16

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    12,941
    Thanks
    364,669
    Thanked 35,223 Times in 9,685 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper114 View Post
    I wrap my bud in an envelope of parchment paper and seal that on a baking tin with tin foil and decarb at 120C for 30mins.

    Having a fan oven, first go and the bud ended up everywhere! Took several cooks before the food was normal tasting again!
    The only thing about cooking lower temp's, you don't get the Oils or Terpins at the most correct time frame for them to come out there best. JMO and what I have read about the subject.

  31. The Following User Says Thank You to hotshot For This Useful Post:

    IceCalibur (28-07-19)

  32. #17

    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    3,072
    Thanks
    3,030
    Thanked 10,484 Times in 2,430 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    The only thing about cooking lower temp's, you don't get the Oils or Terpins at the most correct time frame for them to come out there best. JMO and what I have read about the subject.
    Thanks hotshot, what temp would you recommend and duration? I am going to try your method this week.

    I have decarbed at higher temp is th lst for edibles.

    Just waiting on the bits to arrive!

  33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jumper114 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (28-07-19), Maccajuana (29-07-19)

  34. #18

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    12,941
    Thanks
    364,669
    Thanked 35,223 Times in 9,685 Posts

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by Jumper114 View Post
    Thanks hotshot, what temp would you recommend and duration? I am going to try your method this week.

    I have decarbed at higher temp is th lst for edibles.

    Just waiting on the bits to arrive!
    From all that I have read over the years, 240 degrees at 45minutes is the perfect amount of heat and time. That is what I did my first one with, and it turn out perfect. Going to do another oz in A few months of different bud, to see how it does.

    This is probably the first time I have ever done anything the first time, and turn out right. It usually takes me several times to get it right. Just one of those things I guess.

    Waiting to do my second butane batch of stuff, the first one didn't turn out like I thought it would, but was very good at what I did get.
    Last edited by hotshot; 28-07-19 at 08:02 PM.

  35. The Following User Says Thank You to hotshot For This Useful Post:

    Maccajuana (29-07-19)

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quebec Cannabis Seeds

Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     GYO Seedbank     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK