Thread: Biobizz growing help and advice!

Thanks

Default Biobizz growing help and advice!

Good day fellow stoners and growers

I have started my first ever grow which im excited to full fill and I'm coming across an early problem, I am using the biobizz range which is light mix, root juice, grow, top max and bloom.

I am doing an auto northern light grow by seed bank with a 600W led in a 1.2x1.2 tent.

Okay here we go,

I did the paper towel method for germination and planted those seeds when the taproot which was around an inch and a half, it was all going well within the seedling stage until the first ever sign of veg is happening, I have noticed its turning slightly yellow within the center and has the smallest brown spot, I have read numerous of forums about biobizz and one of which was not to PH the water as it has already got nutrients within the light mix and will automatic adjust the PH, is this a magneusim or manganese deficiency? Any help will be much appreciated and sorry if it doesn't make sense or in the wrong section

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to V3nomZz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-03-19), Greengrass (14-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Quote Originally Posted by V3nomZz View Post
    Good day fellow stoners and growers

I have started my first ever grow which im excited to full fill and I'm coming across an early problem, I am using the biobizz range which is light mix, root juice, grow, top max and bloom.

I am doing an auto northern light grow by seed bank with a 600W led in a 1.2x1.2 tent.

Okay here we go,

I did the paper towel method for germination and planted those seeds when the taproot which was around an inch and a half, it was all going well within the seedling stage until the first ever sign of veg is happening, I have noticed its turning slightly yellow within the center and has the smallest brown spot, I have read numerous of forums about biobizz and one of which was not to PH the water as it has already got nutrients within the light mix and will automatic adjust the PH, is this a magneusim or manganese deficiency? Any help will be much appreciated and sorry if it doesn't make sense or in the wrong section
    List as much info as possible mate like
    Temps, humidity and some pics would help the lads and lasses to help you out
    Atb

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-03-19), joker_the_smoker (14-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,882 Times

Hi mate, welcome along

You may find this an interesting read - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...Bio-Bizz-curse
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-03-19), Greengrass (14-03-19), joker_the_smoker (14-03-19)

Thanks

My temp range is in between 22/24degrees during daytime and night time is around 20/22 degrees, unfortunately I don't.know.the humidity levels, it has a light air circulation as they are young.
    Hopefully this link will be able to view the pictures

Once again thank you

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to V3nomZz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-03-19), Greengrass (14-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

Quote Originally Posted by V3nomZz View Post
    My temp range is in between 22/24degrees during daytime and night time is around 20/22 degrees, unfortunately I don't.know.the humidity levels, it has a light air circulation as they are young.
    Hopefully this link will be able to view the pictures

Once again thank you
    You'll need 10 posts before you can show pictures, say hello to a some new people or tell us all a joke in the thread or even tell us all your first album but just get to 10 without spamming then you can get the pictures up
    Atb

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-03-19), M_C (14-03-19)