Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Up to 90% RH when lights off

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,941 Times
    Provided Answers: 23

Quote Originally Posted by Sadface View Post
    Where in the world are you shredder don't think I've ever seen 90% rh in my room
    Hey bro it's not about where I am it's about a leakage we had from the roof so the walls are probably wet. although we "fixed" the leek and sealed everything. the rh is about 65% in this room. outside is probably aroud 40%,

So it should be sunny for the next couple of weeks. if that won't dry out the walls and drop the room rh to 50-55% then i'll probably get a dehumid..

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-03-19), Sadface (15-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,416 Times
    Provided Answers: 22

Quote Originally Posted by Shreder View Post
    Hey bro it's not about where I am it's about a leakage we had from the roof so the walls are probably wet. although we "fixed" the leek and sealed everything. the rh is about 65% in this room. outside is probably aroud 40%,

So it should be sunny for the next couple of weeks. if that won't dry out the walls and drop the room rh to 50-55% then i'll probably get a dehumid..
    Ah got you ,I had to ask as I know a chap who lives Queensland and his rh is high

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,941 Times
    Provided Answers: 23

Quote Originally Posted by Sadface View Post
    Ah got you ,I had to ask as I know a chap who lives Queensland and his rh is high
    Im from a small Mediterranean country so it does get hot and sticky in the summer, I guess up to 30c and 70% in some areas of the country.. so it's just this room that's problematic mate

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-03-19), Sadface (15-03-19)

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 1

Im from a small Mediterranean country so it does get hot and sticky in the summer, I guess up to 30c and 70% in some areas of the country.. so it's just this room that's problematic mate
    I used to have 100% rh during lights off, only lost a few colas to the rot, depends on the strain buddy bud, if she is disease resistant than she can handle any conditions, if not, then shes going to be a little bitch and get rot.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to elchops For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-03-19)

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 1

Hey guys
    Flower day 23
    Temps 23c lights on \ 19c lights off
    RH 60% lights on \ 70-80% lights off

But tonight the groom hit 90% during lights off,

So I was thinking of putting a small blow heater like this one:

Will this help at all? Also I've always maintained a 5 celsius difference between lights on and off temp, so in case lights off will be equal or higher than lights on temps, is this going to effect yields and quality?

Thanks everybody
    By the way i quoted the wrong post

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

10. The Following User Says Thank You to elchops For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-03-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2