Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Seedsssss

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,948 Times

Default Seedsssss

Hi everyone, for the past week or so I’ve been looking around online for my next strains to grow. After deciding smoking the same bud for weeks it starts to taste different to me, I’ve been looking at growing a few different strains. I usually go to seedsman, royal queen seeds or DNA genetics but I’ve noticed a lack of availability in the UK of what I’d say we’re very popular strains. I’ve always wanted to grow granddaddy purp, but all the sites I trust are out of stock... but being such a popular strain, why don’t they restock? Has anyone else noticed this?

If your wondering why I’ve only used those three seed banks, it’s because I only started using the talk a month or two into my last grow and didn’t think most of the other breeder sites were legit so I avoided them to not get ripped off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

CaptainChronic (18-03-19), CityDweller (18-03-19), G' (18-03-19), GEORGE (18-03-19), Tommy stoner (17-12-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,169 Times

Been ripped off once so I totally get it. The GDP I grow always comes from Seedsman. Maybe just check back soon? Cheers mate.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

CaptainChronic (18-03-19), G' (18-03-19), GEORGE (18-03-19), Itslittyofc (18-03-19), Tommy stoner (17-12-22)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    Been ripped off once so I totally get it. The GDP I grow always comes from Seedsman. Maybe just check back soon? Cheers mate.
    Really? I just thought it was permanently out of stock, every time I’ve needed seeds I’ve checked to see if GDP was available and it said out of stock so I just assumed. Maybe I’ll email seedsman as ask em if they know anything thanks bro

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (18-03-19), G' (18-03-19), GEORGE (18-03-19), Tommy stoner (17-12-22)

Thanks

Also what was it like? I don’t know if seedsman breed their own seeds or buy them off breeders but some of their photos make the plants look rubbish...

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (18-03-19), Flyingscotsman (13-12-22), G' (18-03-19), GEORGE (18-03-19), Tommy stoner (17-12-22)

9. Default

Seedsman has their own line of seeds Itslittyofc and they also sell other seeds from multiple breeders.

The Grandaddy Purple I see on their website currently is from a breeder named 'BlimBurn Seeds' and as far as I can see it's in stock, here is a link to it - clicky

Edit - I do see another called 'Grand Daddy Purple' and that is out of stock.

Last edited by IceCalibur; 18-03-19 at 03:27 AM.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (18-03-19), G' (18-03-19), GEORGE (18-03-19), Itslittyofc (18-03-19), Tommy stoner (17-12-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,454 Times

I've been searching a site called Grizzly seeds. They seem to have a big selection of some really colourful strains. Couldn't see granddaddy strains tho. Trust pilot gives it good reviews but I was thinking of asking if anyone's used them on here next time I order seeds. I did a quick forum search as couldn't see em mentioned in any thread titles.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Silkadin For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (18-03-19), G' (18-03-19), GEORGE (18-03-19), Itslittyofc (18-03-19), Tommy stoner (17-12-22)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Itslittyofc View Post
    Hi everyone, for the past week or so I’ve been looking around online for my next strains to grow. After deciding smoking the same bud for weeks it starts to taste different to me, I’ve been looking at growing a few different strains. I usually go to seedsman, royal queen seeds or DNA genetics but I’ve noticed a lack of availability in the UK of what I’d say we’re very popular strains. I’ve always wanted to grow granddaddy purp, but all the sites I trust are out of stock... but being such a popular strain, why don’t they restock? Has anyone else noticed this?

If your wondering why I’ve only used those three seed banks, it’s because I only started using the talk a month or two into my last grow and didn’t think most of the other breeder sites were legit so I avoided them to not get ripped off

How do brother the majority of seeds i buy are from attitude seedbank, just did a quick check and they have grandaddy purple in stock, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

British green (18-03-19), CityDweller (18-03-19), GEORGE (18-03-19), Itslittyofc (18-03-19)

Thanks

Default Seedsssss

Quote Originally Posted by G' View Post
    How do brother the majority of seeds i buy are from attitude seedbank, just did a quick check and they have grandaddy purple in stock, G'.
    Morning mate
    I avoided them mate, just thought their website looked a little sketchy. So many different things going on at once it just set off scammer alerts in my mind, but if you say their good I trust em

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (18-03-19), G' (18-03-19), GEORGE (18-03-19), Valentina (18-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Silkadin View Post
    I've been searching a site called Grizzly seeds. They seem to have a big selection of some really colourful strains. Couldn't see granddaddy strains tho. Trust pilot gives it good reviews but I was thinking of asking if anyone's used them on here next time I order seeds. I did a quick forum search as couldn't see em mentioned in any thread titles.
    Will have a look mate, think I’ll have to wait till it’s not my main grow... I’m looking into a smaller tent and a viparspectra to have a side project with the misses... I feel like I’ll end up looking after it lol but hey ho

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

G' (18-03-19), GEORGE (18-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Seedsman has their own line of seeds Itslittyofc and they also sell other seeds from multiple breeders.

The Grandaddy Purple I see on their website currently is from a breeder named 'BlimBurn Seeds' and as far as I can see it's in stock, here is a link to it - clicky

Edit - I do see another called 'Grand Daddy Purple' and that is out of stock.

It’s not really for this grow mate, it was just a question I was asking as I’ve noticed in general a lack of good genetics in the country (obviously because of it’s legal status) but I was going to get some afgoo (not very sure on this), blue cheese and Bubba Kush. All hopefully will help me sleep and with anxiety, but the afgoo looks terrible on the website so I’m not 100% on that one

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (18-03-19), G' (18-03-19), GEORGE (18-03-19)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast