Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Og kush rolex

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    7,472
    Thanks
    19,355
    Thanked 17,869 Times in 4,323 Posts

    Default Og kush rolex

    Hi j have you got any grow reports on this strain can't find out

    From the groom


    "Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Easy-T For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (03-04-19), Master Kief (03-04-19)

  3. #2

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,141
    Thanks
    2,681
    Thanked 3,142 Times in 991 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Easy-T View Post
    Hi j have you got any grow reports on this strain can't find out

    From the groom
    Ouch, sorry pal, I had not noticed this thread, for so long time that no moving any thread in this subforum, I had really forgotten to check, I'm sorry .. Ok, unfortunately I have not been able to run this yet and I have not seen it in any of our feeds. But i should be starting one in about 20 days with all new Auto strains released this spring,

  4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

    Easy-T (03-04-19), hotshot (03-04-19), Master Kief (03-04-19), Valentina (03-04-19)

  5. #3

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Stuck in the middle
    Posts
    2,871
    Thanks
    20,717
    Thanked 11,820 Times in 2,797 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J Trich View Post
    Ouch, sorry pal, I had not noticed this thread, for so long time that no moving any thread in this subforum, I had really forgotten to check, I'm sorry .. Ok, unfortunately I have not been able to run this yet and I have not seen it in any of our feeds. But i should be starting one in about 20 days with all new Auto strains released this spring,
    Thanks! J Trich, will Sugar GOM CBD Auto Fem be restocked? And that Pink Kush looks very promising!
    Fight for your health.
    Hug those who care about you, do all you can for those you love (if they want it). We just never know when it might be the last time we talk to them or see them.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (03-04-19), J Trich (03-04-19)

  7. #4

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    7,472
    Thanks
    19,355
    Thanked 17,869 Times in 4,323 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J Trich View Post
    Ouch, sorry pal, I had not noticed this thread, for so long time that no moving any thread in this subforum, I had really forgotten to check, I'm sorry .. Ok, unfortunately I have not been able to run this yet and I have not seen it in any of our feeds. But i should be starting one in about 20 days with all new Auto strains released this spring,
    Cheers mate, started mine currently on day 17/10 looking good so far



    Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Easy-T For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (03-04-19), J Trich (25-04-19), Master Kief (03-04-19)

  9. #5

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    1,793
    Thanks
    7,372
    Thanked 6,985 Times in 1,735 Posts

    Default

    What is with all the OG Kush lately haha. I'm seeing it everywhere since growing it myself, looking good mate. Atb bud


  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Master Kief For This Useful Post:

    Easy-T (03-04-19), hotshot (04-04-19), J Trich (25-04-19)

  11. #6

    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    1,141
    Thanks
    2,681
    Thanked 3,142 Times in 991 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Valentina View Post
    Thanks! J Trich, will Sugar GOM CBD Auto Fem be restocked? And that Pink Kush looks very promising!
    Well, im a bit lost with stocks, always moving up and down. If a strain still to appear in the profile with the stock notification message, seeds are coming.. In the other hand, the only one genetics being discontinued is the Velvet Bud. RIP

    Quote Originally Posted by Easy-T View Post
    Cheers mate, started mine currently on day 17/10 looking good so far

    Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk
    sorry bro, 17/10? october? or 17/01?

    Quote Originally Posted by Master Kief View Post
    What is with all the OG Kush lately haha. I'm seeing it everywhere since growing it myself, looking good mate. Atb bud

    i like see i like see i like see

  12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to J Trich For This Useful Post:

    Easy-T (08-04-19), hotshot (04-04-19), Master Kief (03-04-19), Valentina (04-04-19)

  13. #7

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    7,472
    Thanks
    19,355
    Thanked 17,869 Times in 4,323 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J Trich View Post
    Well, im a bit lost with stocks, always moving up and down. If a strain still to appear in the profile with the stock notification message, seeds are coming.. In the other hand, the only one genetics being discontinued is the Velvet Bud. RIP



    sorry bro, 17/10? october? or 17/01?



    i like see i like see i like see
    Days mate sorry 17 and 10 days

    Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Easy-T For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (04-04-19), J Trich (25-04-19)

  15. #8

    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    Stuck in the middle
    Posts
    2,871
    Thanks
    20,717
    Thanked 11,820 Times in 2,797 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by J Trich View Post
    Well, im a bit lost with stocks, always moving up and down. If a strain still to appear in the profile with the stock notification message, seeds are coming.. In the other hand, the only one genetics being discontinued is the Velvet Bud. RIP
    Thanks J!! <3

  16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (04-04-19), J Trich (25-04-19)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK and some US States