Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: 2019 Tech, PC stealth build + thelastrebel light build

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 62,510 Times

Quote Originally Posted by jumpman233345 View Post
    Cheers for this Gaz lol, 5am is certainly a late one haha.

1. I don’t know lots about coco in all honesty, ive read about it so have a brief understanding. Main difference being we start with the feed from day one and continue with it every water?
    Will have to give this some thought.

2. Do you mean top a few times? I plan to pin her down and scrog as training methods.

The case “should” be totally light proof once I’m finished, quite confident the only light escaping will be through the exhaust and the passive hole though I plan to do something about that when the time comes.

Loving thelastrebels current diary, that plant is looking very bushy, squat and healthy, it’ll be interesting to see how that stretches. Over a week since an update so I bet a lots happened since his last pics.

Thanks again for this write up Gaz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Morning mate,

When I say brutal training early on I mean I would personally top and prune everything of other than those two new tops and then train those two out left and right and allow small buds to form growing upwards and prune anythinh below.... Hang on I will sketch some shit... This is just what Id do if I had to. Do it agaim (I failed twice)

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-04-19), jumpman233345 (19-04-19)

Thanks

So I. Would top at the 2nd node and removed the fans and lateral branching from the false and the 1st node.

Then train the two tops out as drawn with only the shoots and fans on the upwards side of the stem survive and all the underneath is cut away....

Shit pics but Im having a crappy morning lol so be gentle

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Id likely aim for 6 buds too lol but thats just how I drew to show what I meant lol

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Lol I know coco sounds alot but you need that control IMO, Ive failed more than most man and Im grateful coz Ive learnt alot about this plant becuase of it. I still know fuck all but trust me when I say if you are growing super restrictive then hours count. Soil takes too long and will throw nothing but issues at you with the environment you will be in.

BB has grown a monster in a 3L soil grow man, like 3oz I think, but he has the gift of the gods and a shit hot environment.
    Your environment and everything you need to do to grow that plant is both brutal and unnatural and you need a feeding method where pH and EC are exactly monitored and adjusted throughout.

When a fully fledged organic nature loving soil freak like me says go. Coco lol thats a big statement lol.

Anyway Im no expert so listen dont listen its all good with me brother and good luck.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-04-19)

small plantation outside kingston jamaica
    Thanks

Sage advice dude and I really appreciate the fact you took the time to sketch some pictures for us. Tony Heart would be proud of ya bud lol. I'm fairly confident I'll get the environment dialled right in so time will tell

New PC Build coming soon

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jumpman233345 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (19-04-19), GEORGE (19-04-19)

Thanks

Gaz could you link me to BB's 3L effort please?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jumpman233345 For This Useful Post:

Gaz (19-04-19), GEORGE (19-04-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jumpman233345 View Post
    Gaz could you link me to BB's 3L effort please?
    Its in his auto diary lol big perpetual grow diary, It was the cindy jock he grew out Im sure. Give me a sec I will see if I can find it.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-04-19)

Thanks

Got a link to Flower filters? And did they work?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to unilukkari For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-11-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,367 Times

Quote Originally Posted by unilukkari View Post
    Got a link to Flower filters? And did they work?
    Hello mate, can't do links on the forum but if you google 'dealzer flower filter' it should come up. I think jump jumped ship a while ago mate, not sure where he is nowadays and nobody else around here I know has used one.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to thelastrebel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-12-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thelastrebel View Post
    Hello mate, can't do links on the forum but if you google 'dealzer flower filter' it should come up. I think jump jumped ship a while ago mate, not sure where he is nowadays and nobody else around here I know has used one.
    Hes still here .. Future updates to come .......

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jumpman233345 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-03-20), thelastrebel (29-03-20)

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast